Implementation Project Manager, Health Plan/Strategic Client
- Posted: over a month ago
-This position is fully remote-
Pharmacy Benefits Reinvented- As the industry’s alternative pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), we’re committed to making prescriptions more affordable for you and your members. Here at Navitus, our team members work in an environment that celebrates creativity, fosters diversity.
The Implementation Project Manager, Health Plan/Strategic Clients, is a highly motivated professional with at least 4-6 years of successful project management experience. This IPM will interface with health plans and strategic employer clients which may include a government program component to manage projects including transitioning clients to Navitus from their current PBM, implementing new services/programs, facilitating a change in vendor relations, i.e. TPA, disease management organization, etc. and more. The position is responsible for the building an early relationship with the clients so they learn to trust us and have confidence that their transition needs will be successfully met as seamlessly as possible. The IPM must have strong relationship skills to be able to work with not only the client team members, but also with the subject matter experts within Navitus, which will be key to a successful implementation. Excellent communication skills is necessary to ensure that all team members are kept well informed of the requirements, any changes, progress status and any potential issues. The IPM will additionally be responsible for supporting other client projects as well as lead and contribute towards team goals.
Is this you? Find out more below!
How do I make an impact on my team?
- Prepare for and participate in the Readiness Assessment and potential sales initiatives.
- Be the primary face to the Client, involving significant travel.
- Prepare for and facilitate a new client Kick-off Meeting for the purposes of requirements gathering and discovery
- Assist the Client with facilitating any impact analysis to best determine the appropriate requirements to ensure a smooth and successful implementation
- Ensure all requirements are documented in the standard project templates and tools and then obtain approval from the Client before initiating builds
- Assist with escalated client issues, member issues, project issues, etc. as identified or requested by the client through direct support or through the support of the Navitus subject matter experts assigned to the project
- Provide go-live support either through remote access, internal on-site access or client site access. This requires working on January 1st of each year and other non-business days as needed
- Facilitate Post Implementation Review meetings with the Client
- Support other client related projects that require project management services
What our team expects from you?
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related area preferred
- Knowledge of PBM or health care industry required
- Minimum of 4 years project management experience, working with external clients
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and/or ACA products preferred
- Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program objectives
- The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and respectfully with other employees
What can you expect from Navitus?
- Hours/Location: Monday - Friday with opportunity for flexible work schedule or Remote
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Educational Assistance Plan and Professional Membership assistance
- Referral Bonus Program – up to $750!
- Top of the industry benefits for Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Eight paid holidays, 401K, Short-term and Long-term disability, College Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance Program, and Employee Assistance Program
Navitus Health Solutions LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Navitus Health Solutions LLC