Marketing Manager, Health Plans - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
Pharmacy Benefits Reinvented- As the industry’s alternative pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), we’re committed to making prescriptions more affordable for you and your members. Here at Navitus, our team members work in an environment that celebrates creativity, fosters diversity.
The marketing manager will lead the marketing strategy to support growth in the health plan segment. This individual contributor will have primary responsibility for developing and executing plans and campaigns to differentiate and position the company in the marketplace.
With a well-rounded marketing background and sales enablement experience, the person in this role will work closely with Sales leadership, bringing and expanding a depth of knowledge that furthers support of the sales cycle. Engagement with partners will also occur relative to informing prospect marketing and program positioning for this market segment. This role will be accountable/responsible for actions including key messaging, marketing collateral development, trade show and conference marketing, and external communications. Campaigns and collateral may include PowerPoint presentations, sell sheets, talking points, FAQs, traditional media, social media, blogs, emails, etc.
Is this you? Find out more below!
How do I make an impact on my team?
- Develop marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns to successfully drive growth
- Create and support segment value propositions and key messages
- Ensure messaging aligns with the corporate brand and overall company positioning
- Manage marketing projects, campaigns and initiatives
- Develop marketing content (emails, presentations, articles, blogs, social media posts, etc.), managing development, approval processes, and distribution
- Gather and analyze market data to create marketplace scans and competitor insights to share with key stakeholders.
- Mine industry publications and internal data for statistics that can help support the segment story and demonstrate value
- Build and maintain relationships with sales, product development, client services and other internal stakeholders
- Manage team members, agency, and vendor relationships
What our team expects from you?
- Education: A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required preferably in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications or an equivalent.
- A minimum of five years of marketing or communications experience in a health care field. PBM experience is a plus. Prior experience with business-to-business marketing planning and strategy development, content creation, campaign development, execution and monitoring is required.
- Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program objectives
- The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and respectfully with other employees
What can you expect from Navitus?
- Hours/Location: Monday - Friday Hybrid or Remote
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Educational Assistance Plan and Professional Membership assistance
- Referral Bonus Program – up to $750!
- Top of the industry benefits for Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Eight paid holidays, 401K, Short-term and Long-term disability, College Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance Program, and Employee Assistance Program
Navitus Health Solutions LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Navitus Health Solutions LLC