Coordinator, Clinical Client Services (NE)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pharmacy Benefits Reinvented- As the industry’s alternative pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), we’re committed to making prescriptions more affordable for you and your members. Here at Navitus, our team members work in an environment that celebrates creativity, fosters diversity and encourages growth. We welcome new ideas and share a passion for excellence.
The Coordinator, Clinical Client Services (CCCS) is a highly motivated professional with at least 2 years of successful experience interfacing directly with Pharmacists or other Health Care professionals, to assist Clinical Account Executives (CAE), and staff pharmacists in completing the tactical and operational tasks required to meet the needs of our PBM Clinical Department.
Is this you? Find out more below!
How do I make an impact on my team?
- Supporting Account Management, Clinical and Client Services with client activities like clinical overrides, claim payment issues
- Creating analytic reports, internal and external (Client facing)
- Participating in direct client interactions as needed by participating in meetings or benefit fairs
- Participating in continuous quality improvement process for all CCCSE activities
- Help in creating new processes as needed for new client onboarding
- Populate data for Consultative Reviews
- Creates and produces Excel reports, Word forms, and Policy & Procedure documents as directed
- Coordinate assembly and processing of prior authorizations (MPA’s) for new client implementations, and formulary changes done by Navitus or our Health Plan clients
- Maintains open lines of communication and an environment of collaboration with internal and external customers
- Travel to Client sites
What our team expects from you?
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate degree preferred. At least 1 year of PBM experience or experience in the health care field. Current pharmacy technician certification or ability to become certified
- Knowledge of PBM or health care industry preferred
- Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program objectives
- The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and respectfully with other employees
What can you expect from Navitus?
- Hours/Location: Monday – Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm CST, Madison Office or Appleton Office
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Educational Assistance Plan and Professional Membership assistance
- Referral Bonus Program – up to $750!
- Top of the industry benefits for Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Eight paid holidays, 401K, Short-term and Long-term disability, College Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance Program, and Employee Assistance Program
Navitus Health Solutions LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at Navitus Health Solutions LLC
Get fresh Pharmacy Benefit jobs daily straight to your inbox!