Clinical Client Services Coordinator
- $21 to $26 Hourly
Putting People First in Pharmacy- Navitus was founded as an alternative to traditional pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) models. We are committed to removing cost from the drug supply chain to make medications more affordable for the people who need them. At Navitus, our team members work in an environment that celebrates diversity, fosters creativity and encourages growth. We welcome new ideas and share a passion for excellent service to our customers and each other.
The Clinical Client Services Coordinator (CCSC) is a highly motivated professional who will interface directly with Pharmacists or other Health Care professionals, to assist Clinical Account Executives (CAE), and staff pharmacists in completing the tactical and operational tasks required to meet the needs of our PBM Clinical Department.
Is this you? Find out more below!
How do I make an impact on my team?
- Supporting Account Management, Clinical and Client Services with client activities like clinical overrides, claim payment issues.
- Creating analytic reports, internal and external (Client facing).
- Participating in direct client interactions as needed by participating in meetings or benefit fairs.
- Participating in continuous quality improvement process for all CCCSE activities.
- Help in creating new processes as needed for new client onboarding.
- Support/back up the CAE responsibilities
- Populate data for Consultative Reviews
- Creates and produces Excel reports, Word forms, and Policy & Procedure documents as directed
- Coordinate assembly and processing of prior authorizations (MPA’s) for new client implementations, and formulary changes done by Navitus or our Health Plan clients.
- Prepare new and revise existing training documents relevant to the department
- Maintains open lines of communication and an environment of collaboration with internal and external customers
- Resolve escalated member/Client issues requests
- Act as a resource for CAE’s by mentoring new CCSC’s
- Identify Client opportunities to improve costs, service, health
- Committee involvement
- Internal projects
- Collaborate with the CAEs and staff pharmacists to provide issue resolution
- Coordinate operational performance guarantees and Clinical reports
- Assist with developing efficiencies in current and future processes within the department
- Clinical-related projects as assigned
What our team expects from you?
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate’s degree preferred
- 1 year of PBM experience or experience in the health care field
- Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred
- Knowledge of PBM or health care industry preferred
- Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program objectives
- The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and respectfully with other employees
What can you expect from Navitus?
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, remote
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Educational Assistance Plan and Professional Membership assistance
- Referral Bonus Program – up to $750!
- Top of the industry benefits for Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Eight paid holidays, 401K, Short-term and Long-term disability, College Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance Program, and Employee Assistance Program
Navitus Health Solutions LLCMadison, WI
HealthcareView All Navitus Health Solutions LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.