Client Services Executive
- Posted: over a month ago
Pharmacy Benefits Reinvented- As the industry’s alternative pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), we’re committed to making prescriptions more affordable for you and your members. Here at Navitus, our team members work in an environment that celebrates creativity, fosters diversity and encourages growth. We welcome new ideas and share a passion for excellence.
The Client Services Executive (CSE) is a highly motivated professional with at least 5 years of successful experience interfacing directly with varied complex clients preferably in healthcare, to manage existing Pharmacy Benefit Management clients. The position is responsible for the co-development of long-term account strategy for their assigned clients. Working with subject matter experts, the CSE will be for responsible for identifying “up sell” and expansion opportunities and communicating these opportunities appropriately to be incorporated into the annual strategic business plan. The CSE will be responsible for client retention, achieving corporate strategic goals relative to client base, and overall customer satisfaction, including solving customer issues relative to their contracts, reporting, and interface with the Clinical Account Executive for clinical issues. This position will require the ability to communicate across multiple organization levels and the ability to lead projects is required.
Is this you? Find out more below!
How do I make an impact on my team?
- Delegate, support and provide guidance to colleagues in Senior CSC and CSC roles
- Pull data from 3-D and other Navi-tools to deliver facts-based presentations (including Strategic Business Plans, VALUE Summaries, and Performance Standard reports) to clients. Work closely with Clinical Account Executive on data, strategy, and the Navitus team approach to all meetings
- Ensure immediate Client Services team has a plan to mediate any unmet PGs moving forward; Client Services should always have a debrief with an internal department which has failed to meet a PG
- Client Services Executive should be able to perform both basic training and specialized training on client-facing platforms, as long as the client has placed this request ahead of time
- Facilitate resolution of escalated member/Client issues requests
- Identify and present Client opportunities to improve costs, service and health
- Contract maintenance and performance
- Client retention
- Lead or support internal department and corporate projects
- Travel to Client sites
What our team expects from you?
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related area preferred
- Knowledge of PBM or health care industry preferred
- Strategic thinking ability and skills to prepare business plans and execute them appropriately to accomplish business objectives
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills required
- PC skills; Microsoft Office, Email, and Internet
- Valid State Driver’s License and current Automobile Insurance Policy
- Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program objectives
- The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and respectfully with other employees
What can you expect from Navitus?
- Hours/Location: Monday – Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm CST, Phoenix AZ Office
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Educational Assistance Plan and Professional Membership assistance
- Referral Bonus Program – up to $750!
- Top of the industry benefits for Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Eight paid holidays, 401K, Short-term and Long-term disability, College Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance Program, and Employee Assistance Program
Navitus Health Solutions LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Navitus Health Solutions LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?