Bilingual Telehealth Pharmacy Technician/LPN (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pharmacy Benefits Reinvented- As the industry’s alternative pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), we’re committed to making prescriptions more affordable for you and your members. Here at Navitus, our team members work in an environment that celebrates creativity, fosters diversity and encourages growth. We welcome new ideas and share a passion for excellence.
If you love providing quality patient care but are tired of working holidays and weekends telehealth may be the avenue for you. Come join our growing team and experience the work- life balance not easily obtained by CPhTs and LPNs. This exciting position will have the opportunity to impact patient’s health every day via the delivery of best-in-class interventions and patient care. Working with pharmacists, nurses and a supportive leadership team, the Bilingual Telehealth Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) or Telehealth Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for aiding in the delivery of clinical interventions and Medication Therapy Management (MTM) services for commercial and Medicare members. The MTM program will include telephonic and/or video chat outreach with members to complete an analysis of a member’s medication regimen.
In addition, the Telehealth CPhT/LPN will assist in clinical outreach through the Personalized Member Transition program and Academic Detailing programs. The Telehealth CPhT/LPN will be responsible for obtaining and verifying member information, performing interventions, and executing telephonic outreach to new and existing members and prescribers.
Is this you? Find out more below!
How do I make an impact on my team?
- Place outbound phone calls to members to offer MTM services and other commercial programs outside of traditional MTM.
- Field inbound phone calls from members to initiate MTM or other CEC services.
- Conduct telephonic comprehensive medication interviews and document medications as part of the Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Program.
- Collaborate with other CEC staff to maintain a high-quality service.
- Facilitate communication to clients, providers, and internal staff regarding CEC programs and program outcomes.
- Support clinical outreach efforts to members, prescribers, and pharmacy providers to enhance care coordination.
- Maintain knowledge of regulations regarding CEC programs.
- Maintain open lines of communication with other functional areas/departments.
- Develop a full understanding of Navitus Clients’ member experience and how the engagement center contributes to improved health and wellness.
- Compliance with all applicable HIPAA and CMS regulations.
What our team expects from you?
- High school diploma or GED
- One of the following:
- National Certification from an accredited pharmacy technician certification program approved by specific state regulations (e.g., PTCB, ExCPT, CPhT etc.)
- Or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) degree or certificate
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws is preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare industry practices and HIPAA regulations
- Spanish-speaking is preferred
- Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program objectives
- The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and respectfully with other employees
What can you expect from Navitus?
- Hours/Location: Between Monday – Thursday 9:00am-7:00pm CST, Friday 9:00am-5:00pm CST, Appleton WI, Madison WI, Phoenix AZ, Austin TX or Remote
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Educational Assistance Plan and Professional Membership assistance
- Referral Bonus Program – up to $750!
- Top of the industry benefits for Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Eight paid holidays, 401K, Short-term and Long-term disability, College Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance Program, and Employee Assistance Program
Navitus Health Solutions LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at Navitus Health Solutions LLC
Get fresh Pharmacy Benefit jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.