Truck driver - CDL
- Posted: over a month ago
Drives truck or van over established route to deliver and pick-up customer materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following prioritized and categorized duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Checks route
- Assists with loading trucks
- Performs safety inspections on trucks
- Makes assigned pick-ups and deliveries in a timely and pleasant manner
- Makes delivers to the proper locations on company premises
- Maintains a clean vehicle
- Reports any mechanic problems with the vehicle for immediate maintenance
- Checks designated locations throughout the company for out going deliveries
- Assists in warehousing as needed
- Reports any accidents immediately to supervisor
- Knows and follows all department safety procedures
- Reports work related injuries to supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
CDL Class A License
DOT Physical Card
Must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a comprehensive criminal background investigation.
Navistar Direct Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Navistar Direct Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Navistar Direct Marketing
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Navistar Direct Marketing