SUMMARY: Provides seamless full service production coordination, from beginning to end, as the primary internal point of contact for the customer, sales, production, and administration. Customer Service is ultimately responsible for achieving this goal regardless of the level of support provided by sales and/or production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.JOB MANAGEMENT: Processes are in sequential order
In conjunction with the sales representative obtains job information from customer that is complete, concise, current, and in writing. When instructions are required in addition to the estimate and are not provided by the customer a brief written confirmation of instructions is provided to the customer for confirmation.
- Sets production schedules for jobs and projects based on customer requirements.
- Monitors schedules and relays deadlines and significant events to production.
- Uses Customer Commitment Group email as necessary
- Escalates scheduling issues as necessary
- Immediately notifies sales representative and/or the customer when it is determined that schedules cannot be met.
- Reviews customer instructions, specifications and artwork.
- Translates specifications and customer expectations into clear and accurate instructions.
- If a package sample is not provided, creates a paper mock-up.
- Reviews QC checklists and Customer SOP.
- Knows status of every element of every job in the production cycle and if it is on schedule.
- Uses CRM continuously to monitor and update customer needs and expectations.
- Notifies everyone with the "need to know" (Sales Representative, Customer, Production, etc.) if there are changes, if schedules are off, or if customer expectations can't be met.
- Escalates to Supervisor or Production Manager, when necessary, if schedule changes, or problems occur.
- Notifies customer and the sales representative when the job has been completed.
- Works in collaboration with Prepress and Data Processing departments to review proofs as needed. (New or complex work, changes)
- Reviews reports, QA Letter, M/P, and inventory
Job Pricing and Invoicing
- Familiar with assigned customers' contracts or pricing structure.
- Sets the correct price when job is entered
- Monitors job changes and sends pricing change orders as required by customer.
- Invoices jobs of assigned customers
- Understands entire workflow and adheres to established internal policies and standard operating procedures (SOP's).
- Works harmoniously and willingly with anyone connected with sales, production, estimating, billing, administration, marketing, etc, who can help optimize Navistar's value-added services, minimize work flow, and enhance customer relationships.
- Becomes involved in business issues and problems between the customer and the company when he/she is in the best position to get all the facts and resolve the issues/problems immediately and fairly.
- Develops key relationships with internal resources to assist with problems.
- Presents resolutions to customer and informs sales of any issues that touch the customer.
- Enhances customer retention, account penetration, and customer loyalty by optimizing Navistar's value-added services (e.g. cost savings, time savings, convenience, ease of doing business, etc.) by:
- Acting as the primary internal account contact for accounts assigned
- Learning and understanding the customer's wants, needs, and expectations
- Proactively communicating job status and other essential information to the customer
- Working in partnership with sales to identify sales opportunities
- Acting as inside sales consultant
- Suggesting more economical production methods
- Recommending ways to better serve the customer
- Writing SOP's for accounts as needed
- Meeting with customer as necessary
- Enters, on an ongoing basis, any relevant account information into CRM to ensure that customer wants, needs, and expectations are consistently realized.
- Uses CRM continuously to monitor customer needs and expectations.
- Keeps accurate records on all jobs and customer contracts so both company and customer are protected should questions arise.
- Follows training schedule provided
- Shadows CSR's
- Assists CSR's and Account Manager's with their assigned jobs
- Provides feedback to management for improvements to training
Meetings (as appropriate)
- Attends CSR Classes and/or Workshops
- Schedules and attends Pre-production Meetings when necessary
- Schedules and attends Post Production Meetings when necessary
- May attend Annual Relationship Meetings
- Attends Team meetings
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and Experience
- Client Services Representatives must have at a minimum a high school degree. College experience is preferred or equivalent training and/or experience.
- Printing and/or direct mail production familiarity is highly preferred.
- Cross-trained in all Navistar production departments/divisions
- Is computer literate
- Knowledgeable of PrintStream and CRM,
- Microsoft Office Suite, Work Queue and Trello
Must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a comprehensive criminal background investigation.
Navistar Direct Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Navistar Direct Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro