- Posted: November 13, 2022
Navion is looking to hire a housekeeper for maintaining first class community environment and support in a high-quality cutting edge senior living community. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our residents and their families that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in resident suites, public areas and support areas as assigned while meeting or exceeding company quality standards
- Responsible for collecting, cleaning and redistributing the community laundry
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Practices safety procedures at all times including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), fire extinguishers, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) and Lockout Tagout procedures
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper preferred
- Able to operate cleaning equipment such as: iron, washer & dryer, brooms, mops, vacuums, etc
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Able to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables
- Ability to follow procedures for using chemical cleaners and power equipment which may require basic math conversions.
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Basic knowledge of, and the ability to, read and communicate in English
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- PTO for full time positions
Navion Senior Living
AddressChapel Hill, NC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?