Section Manager (Field Training)
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Profile: Section Manager (Field Training)
Location: Fort Rucker, AL
Schedule: Full Time
SECURITY CLEARANCE - SECRET
Navigator Development Group, Inc. is seeking qualified individuals to serve as the U.S. Army Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape (SERE) Field Training Section Manager at Fort Rucker, Alabama.
**Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award**
Responsible for Contractor employee supervision and administration and represents the Contractor regarding Field Training Section business at SERE Detachment meetings requiring Contractor participation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent leadership, management, and communication skills
- SERE Training
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in a supervisory capacity of similar size and scope.
- US Citizen
- SECRET clearance
- Full spectrum SERE-C graduate, to include Wartime, Peacetime Governmental Detention (PGD) and Hostage Detention (HD) training
- Meet physical fitness requirements specific for the position to include passing urinalysis screening
- Must pass a SERE Human Factors Psychological Test
- Present a professional and credible image at all times
Preferred: Expertise in the skills taught within the SERE Field Training section; teaching and management experience in a DoD SERE-related program; a fully certified Evaluator in Field Training IAW the US Army Staff and Faculty Certification Plan.
Navigator is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Navigator Development Group Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Navigator Development Group Inc