Entry -level Real Estate Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Loving Phoenix Team – Real Broker
No experience? No problem! The Loving Phoenix Team is looking for the next great person to join their team in the Glendale area. We'll train you to shine - as it's our job to build a runway for you. You will be hired on culture and trained on skill. Your desire for a BIG life is necessary. Applicants must be willing to work incredibly hard as they assist buyers and sellers through the home buying and home selling process.
The Loving Phoenix Team will take care of much of the daily tasks of a Realtor - leaving your time to lead generate, be front-facing with clients, and maneuver through negotiations. You'll have exquisite training, massive leverage (including appointments set for you, much of the paperwork removed from your duties, and marketing all done for you), and integration into one of the top places to work in the area.
If you like meeting lots of new people, supporting them, being out of the office, and never sitting in one place for too long, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
$80,000+ at plan (commission)Responsibilities:
- Assist buyers with the showings of homes - all while analyzing the needs and wants of the client and interpreting today's real estate market
- Assist sellers with the arduous details and stressful venture of selling a home. Pricing, strategy, and negotiation skills are crucial (don't worry - we'll teach you how)
- Learn all the aspects of real estate and how to take great care of clients on a regular basis
- Generate business from your own efforts - including working your sphere of influence, open houses, and engagement with your community
- Your main job is to grow in relationships between your team and your clients. This is a role revolving 100% around service!
- NO real estate experience needed
- Must fit into the LPT culture
- Hard working
- Must have a valid driver's license
- MUST obtain your AZ real estate license for employment (we'll show you how)
- Speed matters
- Coachability matters
Partner of Navi Title
Real EstateView all jobs at Navi Title