Quality Assurance Engineer 4
Navarro Inc. Los Alamos, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Navarro Research and Engineering is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer 4 in Los Alamos, NM.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarros success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
- Guides the development, implementation, and evaluation of processes, procedures and applications contributing to the overall objectives of maintaining an effective quality program.
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards based on professional principles and theories.
- Viewed as an expert in the field within the Laboratory.
- Works on unusually significant, unique or complex issues.
- Provides solutions that are highly creative and where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Has impact on successes of future concepts, products or technologies.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in failure to reach goals crucial to significant organizational objectives and would profoundly affect the image of the organization.
- Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups, and other key decision makers.
- Regular contacts with other resources internal and external to the organization.
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range targets.
- Assignments are often self-initiated.
- Virtually self-supervisory.
- Uses independent judgment for determining course of action to accomplish objectives.
- Uses wide latitude in the methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Education BS/MS degree in engineering, quality assurance, industrial systems engineering, or related field and a minimum of 12 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- At this level, post-graduate coursework may be expected.
- Additional consideration may be given to professionally recognized training and certifications in related fields.
- Individuals at this level have broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearances requirements, US citizenship is required.
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
AddressLos Alamos, NM
TechnologyView all jobs at Navarro Inc.