Civil Engineer (2466)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Navarro Research and Engineering is recruiting for a Civil Engineer in West Milton, NY.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarro’s success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
The Naval Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) develops advanced naval nuclear propulsion technology for the safety and reliability of our Navy's submarine and aircraft fleet. The Kesselring Site (KS) is located in West Milton, New York, and is one of five locations operated by NNL. The Kesselring Site's primary objective is to deliver highly trained Sailors to the fleet in support of our country's defense and security. The site consists of multiple buildings, structures, and systems that are utilized to meet the mission of supporting the United States Nuclear Fleet.
Facilities Design Engineering (FDE) provides timely, high quality, customer focused engineering solutions for facilities and infrastructure projects. FDE provides engineering oversight for the design of capital improvement projects that support the Kesselring Site and the mission of training Naval Personnel. FDE works on multidisciplinary design teams in support of projects that construct or upgrade training facilities and site infrastructure. Engineers in FDE work closely with subcontracted engineering and architectural firms as well as facility end users and operations engineering to develop integrated final designs for facilities related projects. The group provides design, support of the bid and procurement process for construction, engineering field support for the construction phase, commissioning and project close out support.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated engineering design experience of increasing responsibility
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, teaming skills, and the ability to coordinate multi-discipline teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Knowledge and Skills
- Master of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Familiarity with the New York State Building Codes for campus and industrial type facilities
- Experience with the development of engineering documents (e.g. design drawings, technical specifications and engineering analyses)
- Active L Clearance
Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearances requirements, US citizenship is required.
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
Navarro Inc.West Milton, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.