Naväge Nasal Care is an exceptional new product for personal nasal hygiene. Think, “Neti pot meets the 21st century!” Nasal care is the fastest growing segment in the health and beauty category, and many industry observers agree with us that Nasal hygiene will be to the 21st century what oral hygiene was to the 20th.
We are seeking energetic, enthusiastic individuals excited about the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company that has a limitless future, and who are motivated by the financial rewards of a stock option plan that will allow them to participate in the company’s growth.
If you love helping people, are bright and ambitious, honest and hard-working, and you’re looking for an exciting future, not just a job, Naväge might be the right fit for you.
The Customer Service position will be located at the company’s offices in Brooklyn, Ohio. The candidate will be a self-starter and multi-tasker and will have superior communication skills and attention to detail. We are looking for a candidate who enjoys working with the public, has a well-developed sense of fairness and a strong moral compass.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service excellence
- Respond to customer inquiries (email or phone)
- Provide in-depth support for the use, care and technical aspects of the product
- Demonstrate a friendly and cooperative attitude with our internal and external customers
- Ensure highest accuracy of data entry functions
- Consistently adhere to business procedures
- Provide administrative support to multiple departments
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required
- At least one year of customer service experience in an office setting
- Excellent verbal skills, written and oral, including correct grammar and spelling
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- College, certification or formal training
- Exposure to a web-based customer service ticket system, such as Groove, ZenDesk, FreshDesk or SharePoint
- Two years plus customer service experience in a call center environment
Why join our team?
- Focus on helping customers and successfully resolving their problems – no call quotas or sales pressure
- Ability to work for a growing, stable company
- High-tech, fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive training and support tools so that you can effectively assist customers
- Supportive and collaborative environment where everyone is dedicated and committed to the entire team’s success
- Opportunity to develop valuable customer service skills while helping to improve people’s lives with an innovative, new product!
Job Type: Contractor-Hire, Full-time position. 40-hours per week. Schedule to be determined based on current staffing needs; however, candidate must be available Monday-Friday between 8:30am and 5:30pm, and alternating Saturdays.