Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NAVA Software solutions is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Location: Miami, FL - Remote to start
Duration: 6 months CTH
What You Will Do:
- Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
- Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, escalating issues as needed.
- Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
- Work with vendors to support business case development (consistent with technology requirements and guidelines) including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements.
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout requirements management life cycle.
Skills and Experience You Will Need:
- Advanced Communication Skills (Verbal/Written)
- Strong Requirements Elicitation Skills
- Strong User Stories/System Requirements Creation Skills
- Strong Data Mapping/Analysis Skills
- Prior experience with / working knowledge of: System Context Diagrams, Flow/Sequence Diagrams, Use case diagrams/documentation, Project Delivery (Agile/PDLC), JIRA, Confluence, MS Office, MS Visio
- Prior API Enhancements/Projects Experience, including working knowledge of APIs Ecosystem/Specifications and REST API Requests/Responses (including JSON and Postman Tool)
- Scrum Facilitation (acting Scrum Master on projects when required)
- Prior experience with / working knowledge of: Relational Databases (SQL), HOST/Mainframe (IMS, TSO, COBOL),
- Savings and Investing Products (GICs, Term Deposits, Mutual Funds) / Plans (Non-reg, RRSP, TFSA, RESP, RIF, etc.), Object-Oriented Programming (Java/J2EE, C++, Python), MS Project, FinTech SaaS Product Integration, Project Estimation
Nava Software Solutions LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Nava Software Solutions LLC