Senior BI Analyst - Marketing (Remote within the US or In Office (PA, CA, UT)
Nav is democratizing small business financing. In other words, we give small business owners access and control. Yes, this challenges the norm, but it means working with curious, purpose driven, dedicated, and inquisitively smart people who push themselves, our company and the community to the next level (and every level after that). We are the people behind the tech. And when it's good, we look for better. We don't over think the value we bring nor spend time trying to revamp mantras. We also do not come up with some crafty way to tell you who we are and what we offer. We are Nav! Here, you'll gain a wealth of experience, learn the tricks of the trade, and work with winners. All companies say people are connected to their mission but in our case our mission and our people are one – it is a way of being not just a cause you are committed to. And since 2013, Nav has holistically and organically developed its own ideology because Nav can only be Nav.
We are looking for an experienced Senior BI Analyst to join our Business Intelligence & Analytics team. This role will provide strong analytics insights for our marketing team. To be successful in this role, you must be able to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Responsibilities span the full lifecycle of reporting and analysis including requirements gathering, metric mapping, design, development, user acceptance testing and deployment. You will also monitor performance and quality control to identify improvements. This is an ideal role for a business savvy data expert that is excited to get involved in, understand and deliver insights across, a rapidly growing FinTech company.
- Facilitate sessions with each marketing team (lifecycle, brand, SEO, experience, Salesforce) to identify and help prioritize their analytics needs.
- Proactively contribute to, create, track OKRs for the marketing team, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter
- Anticipate needs and deliver dynamic reporting and insights to the marketing team and executive leadership
- Evaluate the acquisition funnel and lead analysis on marketing attribution for Nav.com, mobile app, and for each of the products.
- Communicate insights and results from analysis broadly. Use strong communication skills to provide routine updates at weekly funnel metric meetings and Quarterly/Monthly Business Reviews (QBR/MBR).
- Partner closely with the Director of Marketing Technology and Product BI&A team members to identify new data needs and collect requirements
- Carry out experiments and testing, including recommending when testing is appropriate. Conduct performance analyses and monitor success of solutions.
- Collaborate with the Data Engineering and Data Platform teams to support the translation of business needs into technical requirements
- Be a champion of our data to ensure integrity and accuracy
- Strong experience in drawing insights from data and supporting marketing needs.
- Expertise in information design to help drive cohesive and effective stories - always thinking of a 5 Whys Analysis
- Proven ability to deliver meaningful KPI's, keeping stakeholders focused on the conversion metrics that matter.
- Strong SQL skills for data wrangling and expertise in cloud data warehousing
- Able to structure datasets for broad use and apply data governance best practices
- In-depth knowledge of ETL/ELT and data modeling techniques
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes and projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in running A/B tests that will support funnel optimization with the goal of increasing conversion rates.
- Experience with tools such as Optimizely, LaunchDarkly etc. is a plus.
- You influence and motivate others, align stakeholders, and communicate effectively
- You are passionate about moving the needle when it comes to data-driven decision making
- You can present multiple options, weigh tradeoffs and effectively prioritize business needs
- You are comfortable operating on both strategic and tactical levels, simultaneously acting as an internal ambassador, educator, analyst, solutions architect, and implementer.
- You have an affinity for a hyper-growth business.
- You are flexible and respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities with the ability to work under tight deadlines
INCLUSION AT NAV:
At Nav, we celebrate what makes our employees unique because the businesses we serve are progressively diverse and distinctly original. Navericks are diverse, side hustlers, immigrants, veterans, queer, and we push generational boundaries. We are college dropouts, PhDs, special needs parents, allies, pet owners and community leaders. Navericks are human. We are committed to upholding a safe, supportive environment where everyone matters. We are committed to making a better future for all of us. We have created a workplace where people of all backgrounds can express their identities authentically. To put it simply we want you to be proud to be you.
OUR COMPENSATION PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL:
We believe great, enduring relationships are grounded in trust and transparency. Compensation shouldn't be a distraction, and employees should understand how pay and career advancement decisions are made. Providing equal pay for equal work is table stakes for being a great place to work. Gender and ethnic inequity should only be something that our children read about in history books. We believe providing Navsters with company ownership, competitive pay, and a range of meaningful benefits is the start of creating a culture where people want to give the best they've got — not because they're simply making money, but because they've fallen in love with our vision, mission, values, and team.
During the interview process, your recruiter will be explaining how our rubrics work across all of our total rewards ( base, equity, bonus, perks, and benefit) offerings . The base salary for this role is targeted between $120K - $145K per year. Final offer amount is determined by your proficiencies within this level.
OUR IMPACT ON YOU:
Competitive Pay. Company Ownership. Unlimited Vacation. Benefits Day One. 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave. Work From Anywhere (yes we were distributed before it was cool). Flexible Work Arrangements. Free Telehealth and Telemental Health For All Employees. Employee Networking and Events. Community Network Groups (women's, PRIDE, culture). Meaningful Perks and Rewards. Learning and Development Opportunities. Pet Insurance.
A NAVERICK'S DNA:
- We look at the future and say "why not"; we see possibilities where others see problems or routines. We show the way ahead and are committed to achieving ambitious goals.
- We practice straight talk and listen generously to each other with empathy. We value different opinions and point of views. We ensure that we connect outside as well as inside to learn from others and inspire each other.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. We choose to not to be a victim of circumstance. We make decisions & take responsibility so that we can act & support each other, rather than adopting defensive, and "finger pointing" behaviors.
- As leaders we motivate & engage our teams to undertake beyond what they originally thought possible, by developing our teams & creating the conditions for people to grow and empower themselves through enabling & coaching.
BusinessView All Nav Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.