Jr. Funding Manager - Inside Sales - Remote Within The US or In Office (CA, PA, UT)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nav is democratizing small business financing. In other words, we give small business owners access and control. Yes, this challenges the norm, but it means working with curious, purpose driven, dedicated, and inquisitively smart people who push themselves, our company and the community to the next level (and every level after that). We are the people behind the tech. And when it's good, we look for better. We don't over think the value we bring nor spend time trying to revamp mantras. We also do not come up with some crafty way to tell you who we are and what we offer. We are Nav! Here, you'll gain a wealth of experience, learn the tricks of the trade, and work with winners. All companies say people are connected to their mission but in our case our mission and our people are one – it is a way of being not just a cause you are committed to. And since 2013, Nav has holistically and organically developed its own ideology because Nav can only be Nav.
In this position you will be responsible for working closely with various small business owners across the US looking to access capital. You will be fielding warm inbound/outbound leads and building rapport with these owners that have expressed interest in our products and services. You will be conducting business over the phone (60 to 100 calls daily to warm leads) and will be understanding the financial needs of these small businesses owners.
WHAT WE EMPOWER YOU WITH:
- Being a strategic advisor to our small business customers, by creating authentic relationships to understand business plans and connecting them to financial solutions to help them achieve their business goals.
- Reviewing loan applications with precision in a high-volume environment.
- Creating partnerships with the funding managers to assist converting warm leads into repeat customers.
- Growing your skills by attending and leveraging industry leading sales and product training.
- Cross selling products and services to ensure our small business owners needs are met.
- Participating in projects to improve customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, and work quality.
- Support with in-house Sales Trainer and Team Lead to drive your success
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You are a top performer. Always crushing your sales goals and leaving your quotas in the dust.
- You have an excellent ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives.
- People love working with you because of your can-do mindset, resourcefulness and creative thinking about finding solutions.
- You translate feedback into actionable results in your quest to be the best you can be.
- You are flexible and can think on your feet making you very adaptable to the changing needs of the business.
- You are proficient using computers and you are able to quickly navigate multiple systems/programs.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Mission driven and lives for making an impact on the lives of others.
- Motivated, self starter looking to "hit the ground running". You eat fast-paced environments for breakfast.
- An active listener who empathizes and truly wants to understand others needs.
- A high-energy multitasker with exceptional organizational skills.
- You have a high level of comfort using data to make informed decisions.
- Looking for professional development and growth
- Desire to truly make an impact as part of an amazing organization that is scaling
INCLUSION AT NAV:
At Nav, we celebrate what makes our employees unique because the businesses we serve are progressively diverse and distinctly original. Navericks are diverse, side hustlers, immigrants, veterans, queer, and we push generational boundaries. We are college dropouts, PhDs, special needs parents, allies, pet owners and community leaders. Navericks are human. We are committed to upholding a safe, supportive environment where everyone matters. We are committed to making a better future for all of us. We have created a workplace where people of all backgrounds can express their identities authentically. To put it simply, we want you to be proud to be you.
OUR COMPENSATION PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL:
We believe great, enduring relationships are grounded in trust and transparency. Compensation shouldn't be a distraction, and employees should understand how pay and career advancement decisions are made. Providing equal pay for equal work is table stakes for being a great place to work. Gender and ethnic inequality should only be something that our children read about in history books. We believe providing Navsters with company ownership, competitive pay, and a range of meaningful benefits is the start of creating a culture where people want to give the best they've got — not because they're simply making money, but because they've fallen in love with our vision, mission, values, and team.
OUR IMPACT ON YOU:
Competitive Pay. Company Ownership. Unlimited Vacation. Benefits Day One. 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave. Matching 401k. Work From Anywhere (yes we were distributed before it was cool). Flexible Work Arrangements. Free Telehealth and Telemental Health For All Employees. Employee Networking and Events. Community Network Groups (women's, PRIDE, culture). Meaningful Perks and Rewards. Learning and Development Opportunities.
A NAVERICK'S DNA:
- We look at the future and say "why not"; we see possibilities where others see problems or routines. We show the way ahead and are committed to achieving ambitious goals.
- We practice straight talk and listen generously to each other with empathy. We value different opinions and point of views. We ensure that we connect outside as well as inside to learn from others and inspire each other.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. We choose to not to be a victim of circumstance. We make decisions & take responsibility so that we can act & support each other, rather than adopting defensive, and "finger pointing" behaviors.
- As leaders we motivate & engage our teams to undertake beyond what they originally thought possible, by developing our teams & creating the conditions for people to grow and empower themselves through enabling & coaching.
BusinessView all jobs at Nav