Sr. Manger of Strategy
- Posted: over a month ago
Nautilus Hyosung America, Inc. (HYOSUNG) is a world leader in ATM self-service technologies. We have built a reputation for innovation by continually researching, developing and delivering quality ATM products – flexible products that adapt to our changing world and our customers’ changing needs.
The Senior Manager of Strategy leads team in the development of robust strategies that relate to the primary objectives of the business. The Senior Strategy Manager places emphasis on creating strategies that are focused on business model optimization. He/she designs strategies that fundamentally redesign the businesses operating models that are failing to achieve target returns.
- Strategic Planning: The Senior Manager of Strategy creates and drives inspiring and collaborative productivity capabilities for strategy formulation. In this capacity, he/she leads the strategic sourcing process for the business, inclusive of identifying needs, conducting pre-project planning, defining projects, collecting internal and external data, performing strategic analyses, identifying opportunities, and developing implementation plans.
- Strategic Performance Management: The Senior Manager of Strategy personally develops approaches that create simple and lean strategic processes for targeted business activities and drive the greatest value to the business. He/she also applies consistent and ambitious strategic principles in order to ensure that business processes and decision making processes and structures are much simpler and balanced. This will ensure performance enhancement across the business.
- Strategic Risk Management: It is also the duty of the Senior Manager of Strategy to anticipate risk scenarios, develop suitable risk management strategies, and establish mitigation measures in the event that such scenarios should occur. The Senior Manager of Strategy establishes the business’s KPIs that facilitate the analysis/measurement of the business’s performance against overall goals, objectives, targets, and budgets.
- Strategy Coach: The Senior Manager of Strategy leads the business’s leadership and management at all fronts through strategy development and the achievement of sustainable efficiencies. This is inclusive of productivity improvements, improved resource allocation, resource productivity, strengthening of risk controls, and improved consumer experience.
The Senior Manager of Strategy guides the business’s leadership through complex issues and business re-engineering efforts in order to drive large and complex projects and initiatives and also enable performance improvement across the business. In this capacity, the Senior Manager of Strategy also oversees the training and development of the business’s junior strategy management teams, constantly improving their skills for optimal departmental performance.
- Collaboration/Relationship Management: The Senior Manager of Strategy is responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in order to support the sourcing process. The Senior Manager of Strategy coordinates with the relevant stakeholders in order to ensure the timely implementation of suitable sourcing strategies. The Senior Manager of Strategy, as mentioned, also works with leadership and management across the business on projects as required in an effort to guarantee the best approaches in the execution of various projects and business initiatives, leading to enhanced performance and achievement of desired results.
- Analytics: The Senior Manager of Strategy is also tasked with benchmarking industry best practices and promoting their adoption within the business as applicable. In this capacity, he/she evaluates and monitors market conditions on a regular basis and adjusts business strategies to suit the shifting conditions. He/she will also conduct business performance and competitive analyses and generate reports and recommendations for relevant leadership/management as well as the business’s executives and stakeholders.
- Other Duties: The Senior Manager of Strategy performs similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties and duties as assigned by the Chief of Staff.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Must excel in a fast-paced environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience ina strategy manager position.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Superior communication and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication with the ability to converse with management and challenge them, where appropriate
- Strong planning and organizational and management skills
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear.
- The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Vision abilities required to perform this job include close vision.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
Nautilus Hyosung America, Inc. recognizes and values the diversity of its employees, customers and business partners.
Equal Opportunity Employer ~ Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran
Nautilus Hyosung America Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Nautilus Hyosung America Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?