Investigator, ATM Security
- Posted: over a month ago
Nautilus Hyosung America, Inc. (HYOSUNG) is a world leader in ATM self-service technologies. We have built a reputation for innovation by continually researching, developing and delivering quality ATM products – flexible products that adapt to our changing world and our customers’ changing needs.
JOB SUMMARY: The Investigator reviews allegations of suspected theft/fraud and is responsible for interviewing individuals with information about the theft/fraud, analyzing the relevant documentations and reporting their findings. This position will work with law enforcement including local, state and federal agencies and may partner with financial institution investigators on specific cases. Responsibilities include collecting evidence, researching transactions, interviewing victims/witnesses, reviewing video and audio recordings, and writing final reports on the investigation. This position may also be called upon to testify in court for civil or criminal proceedings. The Investigator will have excellent investigative techniques and knowledge of legal proceedings. Must be able to work well under pressure and pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Review claims data and determine validity.
- Perform detailed site inspections.
- Conduct extensive and confidential investigations of suspected fraud allegations.
- Interview individuals who may have information on particular fraud/theft allegations.
- Run background checks, employee investigations, and asset searches on suspected perpetrators.
- Analyzing documentation, such as incident video and audio footage, investigation notes from financial institution security team, review victim testimonies and financial records to determine if fraud or theft occurred.
- Write in-depth reports on findings and present them to management.
- Liaise with victims of fraud/theft, the police, and court officials when a civil or criminal case is opened.
- Testify on fraud cases in civil or criminal proceedings.
- Travel up to 50% of the time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as an investigator in the Cash In Transit (CIT) industry, fraud investigator at government agencies or financial institutions.
- Solid comprehension of relevant legislation, such as the Police and Criminal Evidence Act.
- Solid understanding of analytics and proficiency in report writing software.
- Excellent research skill set(s).
- Determination to succeed and complete a thorough investigation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to navigate stressful situations.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear.
- The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Vision abilities required to perform this job, include close vision.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter.
- The employee may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal. us
Hyosung America, Inc. recognizes and values the diversity of its employees, customers and business partners.
Equal Opportunity Employer ~ Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran
Nautilus Hyosung America Inc
LegalView all jobs at Nautilus Hyosung America Inc