Front Office Coordinator
- $24 Hourly
Looking for a talented multitasker with strong communication skills and a passion for customer service? Look no further! Our growing naturopathic medicine clinic in San Jose is seeking an enthusiastic Front Office Coordinator to lead our front desk operations. As the first point of contact for both new and existing patients, you'll play a vital role in ensuring exceptional patient care. The ideal candidate will have a keen attention to detail and a commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
Naturopathic Family Health is a small but thriving clinic located in the Willow Glen area of San Jose. Our licensed Naturopathic Doctors are dedicated to restoring the body to its optimal health by identifying the root cause of illness, stimulating self-healing mechanisms, and removing obstacles to health.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm. Join our team and help us make a difference in the lives of our patients!
- Schedule new and existing patients
- Check patients in and out
- Invoice and process patient payments and explain how billing works
- Manage in-house dispensary inventory and patient purchases
- Manage patient labs and documents
- Assist with keeping the office a clean and inviting environment
- Applicants must be able to prioritize and adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- 1+ year of front desk experience or related job experience preferred
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
At Naturopathic Family Health, we are dedicated to empowering individuals to achieve optimal health and well-being through the principles of naturopathic medicine. Our clinic provides a nurturing and supportive environment where healing can take place. We apply a holistic, functional medicine approach to health care by combining conventional medical diagnoses with naturopathic therapies. Our greatest passion is helping patients establish a solid foundation for good health and overall wellness. Join us on our mission to promote lasting health and wellness!
Naturopathic Family HealthSan Jose, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.