Naturescape wants to offer you a valuable position in a growing business!
We are interested in establishing a long-term relationship with a dedicated and motivated individual with a strong work ethic. At Naturescape you will be a valued and respected member of a close-knit team. This is a chance for worthwhile work in a supportive, appreciative setting. Your efforts and opinions will help to drive the growth of a family-owned business that has operated for over 30 years!
We are in need of a full-time executive assistant to provide support from our home office in Muskego, WI to our Executive Vice President. In this position, you will work collaboratively at the highest level of our company to constantly refine and grow the Naturescape brand and improve the working experience for all of our employees. This will include extensive writing, which will include company documentation, memos, training materials and more. It will also include day-to-day support of the Executive Vice President, and frequent assistance with innovation and problem solving.
This position will typically involve a standard 5-day, 40-hour workweek; however, additional hours may occasionally be necessary. Our ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, a knack for problem-solving, an ability and willingness to learn quickly, basic computer literacy (with the ability to learn new software quickly), and a friendly, supportive attitude.
In exchange for outstanding work, Naturescape offers tremendous benefits:
- Starting at $18+/hr, raises possible commensurate to performance
- Paid training
- Excellent health insurance with low out-of-pocket, low premium & HRA
- Dental insurance
- Generous vacation accrual plan, up to 2 weeks first year, add'l week after 1, 5 & 10 years
- 401K - 185% company match up to 6%, vested immediately
- Typical annual raises
- Discounts on valuable Naturescape services
- Fast-growing, family-owned company
- Advancement opportunities
- 39 locations in 12 states & growing
Naturescape offers all this in a dynamic, positive work environment.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro