We are interested in establishing a long-term relationship with a dedicated and motivated individual with a strong work ethic. At Naturescape, you will be a valued and respected member of a close-knit team. This is a chance for worthwhile work in a supportive, appreciative setting. Your efforts and opinions will help to drive the growth of a family-owned business that has operated for 30 years!
We are in need of a part-time sales and administrative assistant to generate new Naturescape customers and support the day-to-day operation of our Schaumburg branch. A Naturescape sales and administrative assistant is entrusted with comprehensive sales efforts, daily customer contact, efficient data entry and filing, and payment processing. Our ideal candidate will have strong sales and customer service skills, previous sales experience, office and/or data entry experience, and a friendly, professional attitude.
In exchange for outstanding work, Naturescape offers tremendous benefits:
- Starting wage of $14/hour, with raises possible commensurate to performance
- Paid training
- Excellent Health Insurance includes HRA and low out-of-pocket and low premium
- Dental Insurance
- Generous vacation time accrual plan, up to 2 weeks your first year, additional week of vacation after 1, 5 and 10 years
- 401K- 185% company match up to 6%, vested immediately
- Yearly bonuses reward results
- Typical annual raises
- Discounts on valuable Naturescape services comprehensive lawn and landscape care
- Fast Growing Company
- 38 locations in 11 states and growing
Job Posted by ApplicantPro