Graphic Designer - Contract
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Welcome to a better way, an authentic way. Welcome to Nature’s Way.
Inside our minds, inside our hearts, inside our business, inside our bottles.
Our reason for being, the purpose that inspires our work every day, is quite simple: Help people live healthy lives.
When we help people live healthy lives, we build a happier, healthier world for everyone.
How we go about our work drives TRUST in who we are, what we do, and the products we produce. That means something important to the world, and it means the world to us.
- Our products to be the gold standard
- Our words to be true
- Our claims to be honest,
- Our actions to have integrity.
Together we work with an awareness of how even small actions affect others, an attitude of kindness and concern for each other, and a drive for action that helps people live healthy lives.
It’s the best way. The right way. The only way. Nature’s Way.
Be a part of helping people live healthy lives as our new Graphic Designer.
The Contract Graphic Designer is a highly motivated individual who will lead Nature’s Way in ensuring consistency in brand voice, tone, and style across all touchpoints. They must be a proven professional who is willing to roll up their sleeves to not only come up with great designs that convey the brand and ideas but can also provide input on the design aspect of modern and engaging digital content. In this position, the Contract Graphic Designer must be able to listen, prioritize, and translate marketing goals and creative briefs into strategic brand concepts, voice, and messages that propel Nature’s Way forward. This role is a hybrid contract-to-hire position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate a breadth of design skills in digital media, advertising, and retail POS.
- Lead and develop social content that is on brand and consistent across our channels
(i.e Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Digital Content).
- Proactive to identify brand development opportunities and implement strategic insights.
- Self-starter who is organized and can lead programs from kickoff to delivering tidy files for production.
- Leads with curiosity to understand the problem and deliver creative that elevates the customer
experience and push the creative brief beyond expectations.
- Work within brand guidelines to deliver brand consistent creative that propels the brand forward and differentiates within the category.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a group.
- Strong grasp on our customers, the competitive landscape, and historical learnings in order to advocate
for strategic creative within the organization.
- Present design concepts and design thinking to cross-functional team including marketing, sales, and executive leadership and gain alignment and approvals.
- Keen eye for photography and sourcing stock photography that is on brand.
- Set priorities and be accountable from concept to final design delivery.
- Hungry to learn and grow self and others!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA degree, Graphic Design preferred
- Preferred 4-6 years of professional experience within packaging/consumer products industry
- Preferred 1-2 years of professional experience with advertising
- Preferred 2-3 years of experience in digital/web design
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of color management, pre-press and print production
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dimension, Adobe XD),
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Has an eye for detail
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to lead multiple initiatives and handle
complexity with confidence
- Opportunistic and looking for ways to optimize creative processes and efficiencies of creative development.
- Animation experience
- Basic HTML coding experience
- Art Direction (from planning and prep to directing on set)
- 3D rendering capabilities
All benefits are effective on day 1 of employment.
Medical Option to select either a PPO plan or one of 2 high – deductible medical plans that includes a company contribution to your personal health savings bank account.
Dental Delta Dental PPO & an option to select an enhanced dental plan.
Vision Routine preventative coverage under medical plan and an option to elect additional voluntary coverage
Time Off All employees receive 11 holidays off per year, as well as paid time off that starts at a minimum of two weeks per year.
401K Plan Company match of up to 4% as long as employees contribute a minimum of 6% to the account. An additional profit-sharing contribution is also made to employee accounts if the company meets its annual targets.
You’ll also enjoy a variety of other benefits that support your long-term health and wellness:
- Company provided short-term & long-term disability
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary critical illness & accident coverage
- New parent phase-in program & paternity leave
- Educational assistance reimbursement
- Product discounts & a wellness program
Start Helping People live Healthy lives today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Powered by JazzHR
Nature's WayMinneapolis, MN
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.