Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nature’s Path is a family owned, organic food manufacturing company that believes in leaving the earth better than we found it. At Nature’s Path, we believe in the idea that you can come to work and help make the world a better place all in the same day.
Are you looking for a career that will challenge you, a company that will invest in you and great benefits that will grow with you?
Come join our Industrial Maintenance Techs here at Nature’s Path Foods in Sussex, WI. They do it all; work on conveyors, pumps, motors, robotics, and electrical components. Previous experience is not required, we’ll train you! As long has you supply a hard-working attitude and commitment to learning, we’ll provide the rest including great pay, continued education, exceptional benefits and more.
We have openings on both Night shift available and offer a great team environment, and $2,000 sign-on bonus! Apply to learn more.
Some of the things our Maintenance Techs do on a regular basis:
- Provide preventative maintenance for all production equipment
- Plan, coordinate, and implement special projects, equipment installation, and maintenance turnabouts.
- Executing the set up and operations of all types of production equipment and machine tools such as, but not limited to, lathes, mills, welder, make or rework required machine parts.
- Maintain boilers and ammonia refrigeration.
- Troubleshoot production machinery that goes down.
- Update and troubleshoot PLC’s
If you have the following experience, then you’re already a step ahead:
- Experience with PLC's (programmable logic controllers)
- High Speed Packaging experience
- Experience working in Food Manufacturing
- Basic understanding of OSHA and safety procedures
- Mechanical aptitude and critical thinking to problem solve
- High school diploma, GED, or technical degree
Benefits and Perks:
- Health and Dental insurance plans, including 100% employer paid options!
- Vacation Time (PTO) & Sick Time
- Nature’s Path Store (All products for less than $2)
- Free Breakfast
- Voluntary Overtime Opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- $2000 Sign On Bonus
- Growth and Promotion Opportunities
- $300 Get Fit Reimbursement Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Financial Wellness App
As a family-run, privately-owned company with locations in Canada and the U.S., our company was founded with the mission to leave the Earth better than we found it, which has become part of everything we do. Our company’s innovative brands include Nature’s Path, Love Crunch, Envirokidz, and Que Pasa. We believe that everyone should have access to delicious food that is good for them and the planet. If you feel the same, please explore our opportunities and take the path to a new and exciting career!
Nature's Path Foods
Get fresh Industrial Manufacturing Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.