The role we are trying to fill is as an Owners Rep.
NaturalData is conducting a search for a client seeking a Data Center Construction PM
- Liaison with various contractors and vendors in order to manage the day to day activities that impact the delivery of company’s critical facilities construction projects
- Ensure that all day to day responsibilities are met by the contractors and vendors on the project.
- Produce Project plans – size up, costs, budget, scheduling , timeline, manage change orders, etc
- Assists with RFPs to Contractors
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income / expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client
- Represent the company in project meetings
- Act as Liaison with managers of all company departments.
- Maintain all logs required to track the progress of the project.
- Possess an extensive network within the mission critical data center facilities market.
- Background in Critical Facilities Design, Architecture, Engineering and Construction Services
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects
- Minimum of 7-10+ years relevant experience in the Data Center Construction Industry.
- Must be familiar with the design process of building systems for data center and mission critical projects.
- Solid Construction Project Management experience.
- Effective Communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Solid Admin skills
- MS Project, Excel, AutoCAD a plus