Marketing Communication Specialist
Natural Organics Inc Melville, NY
- Posted: 26 days ago
JOB TITLE: Marketing Communication Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
At NaturesPlus, our employees are our biggest asset' a fun, dedicated and talented team of research & development, sales, marketers, and doers who move our business forward, making us one of the premier companies in the Vitamin & Supplement industry in both US and global markets.
We look for the most talented in the business and offer an environment in which individuals can excel and build upon their diversified strengths to deliver their personal best. We are currently looking for a highly motivated, well written Marketing Communication Specialist.
The Marketing Communication Specialist will join the marketing team and be responsible for creating internal and external communications, writing and editing content to support, promote, and advance NaturesPlus initiatives while maintaining the new voice of the brand.
This position will be responsible for traditional public relations strategies, social media content, all internal and external memos, helping develop a content strategy to boost engagement through social media, speeches, presentations and more.
Working closely with the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Communication Specialist will establish strategic direction for content development and create, integrate, disseminate, measure and repurpose content through all channels including web, social media, eblast, etc.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, creative thinker and doer. If you can grasp project requirements quickly, wear many hats and offer valuable insight, we'd like to meet you.
- Develop, write and edit presentations, talking points, Q&A's, email blasts
- Write copy for consumer print needs (brochures, flyers, features, benefit sheets, etc.)
- Write and distribute press releases, seek out news angles and pitch stories to traditional and digital media outlets. Develop and maintain relationships with journalists, reporters, editors and bloggers in the community, general consumer, health and fitness spaces.
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Develop and execute creative ways to deliver messages through all media
- Collect, create and post content for internal communications channels, including company intranet and collaborate communities
- Support and coordinate all ongoing communications needs, memos, etc.
- Support the creation and organization of a communications repository
- Work with management to plan and coordinate various initiatives and events such as publicity events, launches and more
- Understanding of basic SEO principles and ability to implement these in web copy and press releases
- Collaborate with team on social specific features such as Facebook live, Instagram stories, etc.
- Create relationships with potential brands for co-branded promotions.
- Create and manage a social media calendar
- Edit and write website copy as needed
- Generate and analyze month end reports
- Promotional & New Product Launch Support
- Sales Meeting & Retail Event Support
- Handle all weekly merchandising requests
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years' experience in a Communications environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic working SEO knowledge
- Brand experience in a copywriting discipline
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Background in nutrition or supplement industry a plus
- Enthusiastic about working collaboratively and individually
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Persistent and open to critiques
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Natural Organics Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Natural Organics Inc