- Posted: over a month ago
JOB SUMMARY: Ensure safe, secure, and financially sustainable day-to-day operations, plan for sustainable growth and ensure hiring,
training, and supervision of Department Managers and other employees in compliance with all policies approved by Board of Directors and regulatory agencies.
• Develop and implement plans for financially sustainable growth of facilities, inventory, services, ownership, and/or equity according to established practices
• Hire and supervise deaprtment managers and other employees in compliance with established practices to support day-to-day operations and to achieve desired progress
• Make organization-wide decisions, create policies, and authorize engagements that they can demonstrate to be consistent within interpretation of Borard Policy
• Ensure the achievement of organizational results to avoid unacceptable condidtions and grievances
• Post-secondary business management degree or minimum five years experience in business management
• Minimum five years supervising multiple employees including interviewing, training, delegating, ensuring accountability, coaching, evaluating, and leading a management team
• Bottom line financial accountability of annual retail sales of $4 million or more
Interested candidates please apply by August 31.
Natural Harvest Food Cooperative
RetailView all jobs at Natural Harvest Food Cooperative