- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a personable, detail-oriented service manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will provide excellent customer service experiences and maintain strong relations with manufacturers, dealers, and sales representatives. As such, you must be a positive, energetic leader who excels in working in a collaborative environment.
Service Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all services and workspaces in shop
- Delegate and direct service tasks; monitor the progress of all current and pending projects
- Consistently deliver incredible customer service experiences by offering knowledge, advice, and answering questions and concerns
- Act as the highest source of information for all service, inventory, and product-knowledge concerns and work process matters (for both employees and customers)
- Manage and update invoices
- Process new orders and track inventory
- Communicate and maintain good relations with manufacturing reps and dealers
- Keep a safe and clean workspace at all times
- Monitor employee work and provide frequent progress reports in order to improve employee satisfaction and efficiency
- Follow and abide by all industry standards, regulations, and laws
- Help train new employees in company procedures, including safety and work processes
- Stay up to date on industry standards and any new innovations, materials, tools and/or processes that can benefit the company
Service Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred
- A dynamic leader with a proven track record in customer service
- Computer literate and proficient with inventory catalogs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Works well under pressure and manages stressful situations with ease
- Organized, efficient, and results-driven
- Strong customer service and salesmanship skills
Natural Green Systems
2155 Solomons Island Rd SWashington, DC
Get fresh Customer Service Person jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.