The Sales Operations Associate is a key support role within the Sales Organization and provides administrative and technical support for the Sales Operations & Field Sales Organization as well as third-party business-to-business service providers. This position reports to the Associate Manager, Sales Operations.
Field Sales Support
- Create and maintain a tool box for field sales, including Account Business Plans, Account Profiles, Brand Marketing materials, up-to-date Sell Sheets, Price Lists and anything pertinent to Field Sales.
- Process Field Sales sample requests.
- Manage and keep inventory of all items used for trade shows, items include branded signage, pop-ups, handouts, etc.
- Create and update Sell Sheets.
Sales Operations Admin
- Work with the Associate Manager of Sale Operations in the creation and management of sales forecasts.
- Support Field Sales with forecast data entry and act as a point of contact for forecast data requests.
- Own the Natrol Domestic Price List, including adding new items, updating item information and prices, removing discontinued items and communicating all changes to the Sales Department.
- Create and update Customer Spec Sheets.
- Record all discontinued items into a monthly report.
- Maintain a distribution list of active items by account.
- Assist with ongoing key projects in coordination with various aspects of the Sales Department.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Gather data to create reports as needed.
- Assist Consumer Relations with consumer refunds/returns.
- Maintain stock levels on corporate display shelf.
- General administrative support as required.
Required education and experience:
- Must be able to work effectively with internal cross functional teams.
- Must be able to comfortably deal with changing environments.
- Must be comfortable working in a lean organization with limited resources.
- Must possess customer/consumer-centric mindset.
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously; high energy level is essential.
- Must possess strong communication skills both written and verbal. Must have a strong results orientation.
- Must possess strong executional skills and pay close attention to detail.
- Must possess strong analytical and project management skills.
- Must be flexible, have a strong sense of urgency and be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and knowledge of consumer products sales to large format retailers in food, drug, mass and club channels is essential.
- Understanding of channel dynamics and distributors in the natural products channel is preferred.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc).
- Advanced Excel knowledge regarding formulas, pivot tables, vlookup etc… highly preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable and able to manipulate and extract information from internal software programs (i.e. SAP).
- Must be proficient in forecasting, including existing products and new product launches.
- 2 years or more experience in vitamin, supplements, health and wellness or related categories preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Delivering results
- Analysis and problem solving
- Judgement to consistently develop correct plan
- Working well with others
- Communication skills
- *Managing and developing personnel
- *Strategic skills
- *Financial acumen
- *Functional Mastery
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 30 pounds.
Approximately 10% travel