Job Description: Summary of Position
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the Field Sales Team, Customer Service Teams, and Marketing by managing our CRM initiatives daily. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for internal and external customers alike, by providing feedback, documentation, performance metrics, and information.
Job Specification: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Track Sales Representative diligent use of our CRM database to track daily activities, maintain accurate company records, contacts, locations, managerial changes that can ultimately affect future sales, create opportunities, report progress of opportunities, and track closed sales.
· Mine CRM to uncover new sales opportunities, identify new targeted markets, and ensure the proper territory coverage is being maintained by our sales and customer service teams.
· Validate the accuracy of data in the CRM database, monthly sales numbers, on time delivery of parts/tooling, and track the progress of all capital equipment purchases.
· Publish the Sales Performance Analytics necessary to track sales activities, campaigns, opportunities, quotes created by source, and sales funnel progression.
· Provide the Outside Sales Representatives monthly reports that continuously communicate the performance metrics that are part of their sales plans, opportunity funnel, and performance improvement plans.
· Generate Quotes and responses for enquiries regarding Tablet Presses and Accessories as needed.
· Participate in conference calls with the Director of Sales regarding sales meetings, CRM, opportunities, issues, and scheduling.
· Maintain the Equipment and Tooling Sales Analytics. This will track order dates, expected delivery dates, progress reports, actual delivery dates, training dates, and performance issues in the field.
· Follow up on all Press Installations to gather knowledge regarding performance of the equipment, perception of the onsite training, and handle any open issues.
· Coordinate the sales teams travel schedules to track the effectives of their customer visits and training events
· Track sales-quotes, leads, and orders by territory to help manage and continuously improve the sales pipeline
· Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
Qualifications and requirements
· Working knowledge of CRM databases and a clear understanding of their importance
· Field sales experience; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions on a sales team
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and keep them on schedule
· Good computer skills (MS Office)
· Proficiency in English
· Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A team player with high level of dedication
· BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
· Must have the ability to sit at a desk using a computer for 8 or more hours per day; stand, kneel, walk and bend as required throughout the workday to accomplish various tasks
· Be able to lift, pull, push or carry various types of light weight files (approximately 1-10 pounds) and process accordingly.
Career path Opportunities
· Career opportunities will depend upon experience, education, career interests and available opportunities.