About Natoli Engineering:
Natoli Engineering located in St. Charles, Missouri is the global leader in the manufacturing of tablet compression products and services. We serve the pharmaceutical, nutritional, confectionery, industrial, and veterinary industries. We have been in business for over 40 years and have a rich legacy that is supported by a strong product line and a global network of sales representatives and distributors.
The Human Resources Manager will execute, maintain and enhance the human resource mission and goals through strategic planning, evaluating employee relations, human resources policies, practices, procedures and systems. Additionally, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for planning and delivering various HR programs and services throughout the company.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations that affect the human resource function. Ensure organization is in compliance with legal requirements. Update policies and procedures. Educate managers regarding compliance accordingly.
- Create comprehensive human resources policies and procedures that comply with federal, state and local laws. Update as necessary.
- Audit human resources policies, practices, procedures and systems to determine compliance with employment regulations and best practices; make adjustments to ensure compliance and improve performance.
- Guide Senior Management on establishing a work environment that is conductive to high levels of employee engagement and productivity.
- Coach managers, supervisors and employees in dealing with employee relations issues.
- Work with Senior Management to investigate employee complaints including harassment and discrimination complaints.
- Conduct investigations and provide guidance and suggestions on possible solutions.
- Recommend and implement programs for employee retention, rewards and recognition.
- Enforce, communicate and respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs related to HR.
- Generate and disseminate HR communication to employees.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Detail oriented individual with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Flexible/adaptable to a fast-paced and fluid business environment.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- B.S. in Business, Management, HR or related field or five years of equivalent experience
- Experience in manufacturing preferred
We offer partial employer paid medical and dental insurance for the employee, company match 401(k), paid vacation, 9 paid holidays, and much more!
As a worldwide leader, we offer excellent career opportunities. Our opportunities to be promoted and to grow with the company are endless!