JOB DESCRIPTION and SPECIFICATIONS
Job Title: Controller
Reports to: President
Job Role: Controller
FLSA Status: Salary (Exempt)
Work Department: Accounting
Work Location: St. Charles
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Summary of Position
The Controller position is responsible for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
Job Specification: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare P & L statements, balance sheet, borrowing base, monthly closing, and cost accounting reports
· Manage and engage in payroll processing while ensuring coordination with Human Resources
· Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
· Interact with external auditors in completing various audits and reporting.
· Ensure the proper operation and continued improvement of financial systems and controls.
· Supervise and support all direct reports.
· Monitor the monthly forecast of cash flow.
· Examine areas of the finance department such as fixed assets, treasury, taxation within all states Natoli has a physical presence.
· Manage and handle Payroll processing, Time and Attendance module and support HR module.
· Ensure accurate analysis of financial data.
· Monitor the financial systems for identification and recommendation of procedural and processing improvements required for operational support
· Plan, organize and coordinate the year‐end close process through interaction with external auditing firm
· Conduct and report results of all special projects assigned by management on a timely basis along with conclusions and recommendations.
· Establish and maintain accounting systems, which comply with generally accepted accounting principles, tax requirements and management reporting requirements.
· Manage and support all commercial property insurance for the company.
· Work with the President and Vice President of Administration.
· This list is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
· Experienced with Microsoft GP/ Dynamics and MS Office
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and be able to effectively interface with internal and external customers.
· 3-5 years’ experience in a senior level accounting role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
· Must have the ability to sit at a desk using a computer for 8 or more hours per day; stand, kneel, walk and bend as required throughout the work day to accomplish various tasks
· Ability to lift, pull, push or carry various types of light weight files (approximately 1-10 pounds) and process accordingly.
Why Work Here?Natoli Engineering, headquartered in St. Charles, Missouri, is the global leader in the manufacturing of tablet compression products and services. We serve the pharmaceutical, nutritional, confectionery, industrial, and veterinary industries. We have been in business for over 45 years and have a rich legacy that is supported by a strong product line and a global network of sales representatives and distributors.
Weekly Pay, Great benefits, Lots of potential for growth!