Client Success Manager
- Posted: 6 days ago
Nativo is the storytelling platform where brands and publishers can distribute brand stories at scale while gaining more insights about their content than anywhere else. Nativo's mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improve the web experience, and create meaningful connections for today's digital consumer. For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages.
At Nativo, our values are more than words—we live them through the way we work and collaborate. We are innovators and risk takers driven by curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit to architect the future of advertising. The key to our success is connection through close communication, teamwork and a shared company culture that reflects the diversity of our clients ,our communities and ourselves.
About the Role
Nativo is looking for a Client Success Manager to join our remote first team in architecting the future of advertising by creating meaningful connections with consumers on the only ad platform that combines the power of content with scale, measurement, and control.
Client Success Managers are an integral part of the Sales organization and provide the foundation for Nativo's rapid growth and client retention. They work closely with brand and agency clients to determine how we can best serve their needs, capture the attention of consumers and create innovative and compelling native advertising campaigns that deliver results.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the main point of contact, owning the client relationship from insertion order receipt to campaign completion with an end goal of client growth and retention
- Educate clients on how native advertising and the Nativo platform can contribute to campaign success, business goals, and overall digital strategy
- Partner with Sales to retain and grow accounts, strategizing on upselling and incremental tactics
- Manage the campaign-launch process (IO processing, asset collection, content creation, and third-party tag implementation) and client relationships
- Work cross-functionally with Content, AdOps, and Analytics to deliver custom solutions, optimizations, and analyses to clients.
- Assemble and present post-campaign reports, articulating the data story into actionable insights and future recommendations
- Assist with the development of strategy of pre-sale plans for renewal accounts
- Accurately identify, replicate, and document product enhancements
- Develop a thorough understanding of our internal process, team member responsibilities, and internal timelines so services can be accurately and effectively given to clients
What You Need
- 2-4 years of experience in a client-facing role such as client success or account management at an advertising/creative agency, publisher, or other media property
- Experience strategizing with and presenting to clients/agencies
- Exposure/usage and understanding of the digital media ecosystem and advertising technologies
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate deep relationships with clients
- Resourceful, quick-witted, and able to effectively troubleshoot internally and externally
- Ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environments
- Knowledge of and experience in creative design, messaging, and marketing to brand KPIs
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience analyzing data from platforms such as DoubleClick, Atlas, MediaMind, Radian6, Google Analytics
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS required
Nativo is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The starting pay range for this role is $75,000 - $94,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years' experience, certifications, and specific location. The starting pay range may differ by location.
The total rewards package for this position may also include an annual performance bonus, stock options, and benefits (which may differ by country). For additional information, please visit our careers page.
We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. When we work together, we achieve amazing things, and our differences are what make our products and company great. Our core values guide our work, our interactions and the unique talents and perspectives each team member brings to the table.
Nativo is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Nativo considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Nativo is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace environment where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
BusinessView all jobs at Nativo