Director, Programmatic Sales
A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We’re preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising is becoming a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Director, Programmatic Sales. This lead role will work with programmatic clients, agencies, ATDs and DSPs, managing all aspects of generating, developing and closing programmatic revenue with new and existing clients. This individual will know how to develop business relationships with key stakeholders across the programmatic landscape. This person will play a critical role in ensuring Nativo takes Programmatic to the next level through their extensive programmatic sales experience driving premium programmatic campaigns through PMP/PG solutions and SSP technical knowledge.
This opportunity is most ideal for someone interested in creating a big impact within a nimble company, collaborating with smaller teams to innovate within the programmatic channel. Ideally, this person will have 3-5 years of experience in programmatic media sales. Previous experience needs to include programmatic media sales, working for/selling into programmatic marketers, agencies, ATDs and DSPs.
What you'll do:
- Achieve revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Manage and drive PMP/PG sales with new and existing programmatic clients by providing effective programmatic solutions
- Build and manage a pipeline that focuses on programmatic clients, agency, agency trade desks and DSP account management teams
What you need:
- 3-5 years of programmatic media sales, ATD or DSP experience
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the programmatic landscape and selling PMPs including technology, techniques, partners, and business models
- Experience with ad technologies, such as DSPs, DMPs, measurement vendors (e.g. fraud, viewability, etc.) and data providers
- Consultative selling skills with the ability to anticipate and overcome concerns by positioning value propositions in relation to client needs.
- Active with key industry events, trends, and emerging ad technologies
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to address business and technical audiences
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere
- Ability to foster relationships and address internal and external client issues
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Able to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university or college.
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo empowers brands and publishers with the world’s most advanced platform for content.
For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages. Nativo’s mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improving the web experience and creating meaningful connections for today’s digital consumer.
From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.