CDL CLASS A/B DRIVER LEAD
Native Wholesale Westland, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $350 Daily
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance
Local CDL Class A/B Truck Driver
If you are a licensed truck driver who is looking for local routes - home the same night WITH AN OCCASSIONAL OUT-OF-TOWN TRIPS TO COVER CALL-OFFS!
Full Time Benefits: Health Insurance, Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, Employee Purchase Program.
Signing Bonus of $250 after 90 days of work AND two holiday bonuses of $350 after Valentine's Day and Mother's Day
We are seeking a CDL Class A/B LEAD Driver to deliver floral products to retail stores and depots throughout the Midland Region. As a Lead Delivery Driver, you will ensure the safety of each delivery from the moment you & your team leave the facility until the each job is completed. Be the
*The typical hours are 4:00 am until noon Monday – Saturday.
- Ensuring all drivers are out on a daily basis
- Filing, data entry
- Covering routes when someone from the team calls off
- 98% local deliveries, 2% out-of-town trips when covering for drivers
- Loading and securing rolling carts or pallets onto delivery vehicle
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely
- Treating customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Obeying all regulatory agency and company safety directives
- Obeying all traffic laws and weight limits
- Contacting dispatcher to report any problems or irregularities
- Completing and filing all logs and required government paperwork in a precise and timely manner
- Providing the customer with an invoice on completion of each delivery
- Occasional warehouse duties
- delegate responsibilities to team
- Promote Safety & help drivers as needed
Company driver requirements:
- CDL Class A/B A MUST!!
- Minimum 12 months Tractor Trailer experience, within the past 12 months
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Good safety record and driver history
- Employment subject to Background Screening
- Must pass DOT drug test and physical, and meet DOT driving standards
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- Ability to work cooperatively with supervisors, coworkers
- Must have retail experience and distributing experience
- must be available to work 6 days a week, 40-50 hours a week.
- Required to work during company major holidays, starting 2 weeks prior
Native Wholesale, Inc. was founded in 1992 as a floral distribution company. We import flowers that we make into bouquet and vase arrangements for sale at major retailers.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Native Wholesale