Digital Account Manager - Customer Service
- $45,000 to $75,000 Yearly
To expand our team and serve our growing customer base, Native Rank is seeking to fill the position of Account Manager. This individual will be responsible for maintaining client relations, communication, and coordinating the execution of projects based on deadlines, milestones, and goals. You will be working with internal teams as well as clients and business leaders to enhance the value we create for our customers every day.
As an Account Manager, you will act as a digital marketer and consultant. Native Rank’s subject matter experts will be your go-to source for information, but you will need to understand and communicate details relating to SEO Strategy, and Content and Website Development – as well as drive the strategy behind the execution. We are all digital marketing practitioners, not just traffic directors. We’re taking resumes from individuals that have proven experience, fulfill specific characteristics, and are ready to take on the challenges outlined below.
You have exposure to aspects of digital marketing, such as Paid Search Management and/or SEO, and feel confident in your ability to manage timelines and tasks for these projects.
Experience in other aspects of digital marketing and exposure to some basic aspects of web development (although you do not need programming or web design experience), is preferred WordPress experience is a plus.
You are a skilled writer and diplomatic communicator. You understand when and how to be either directive or consultative with clients, partners, and team members
· You are a self-learner and able to quickly pick up on technical tasks that may fall on your plate
· You are a critical thinker. You can synthesize situational information to formulate new strategies
· You are driven to solve problems that require taking an idea that lacks tangibility and creating tactical-level execution
· You are critical of your own work and take pride in doing things correctly the first time and with a beautiful outcome
· Managing day-to-day communication with clients about their projects. This includes updating clients on progress via email and phone
· Dissect project specifications and craft them into a deliverable-based project plan
· Regular communication and consulting with members of the PPC, SEO, Content and Web Development teams to ensure the project’s priority, timeline, and accuracy
· As the project manager, you are the buffer between the initial product and the end client. You will be required to cover small and large projects and ensure things do not slip through the cracks, regardless of project size
· Team player and self-driven to get things done
· Proven project management skills within a team environment
· Badass organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to simplify complex strategies in a direct yet approachable manner to Clients
· Flexible and able to juggle multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally)
· Familiar with Microsoft Office
· Ability to solve problems and a desire to enhance career by developing new processes and taking ownership of projects and results
· Live in the Denver area or willing to move/commute there, 7am to 5pm Mon-TH 7am to 11am FR
· 1+ years of digital marketing experience
· Team and/or Project Management experience
· Experience working in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
· You have experience with reporting for Digital Marketing, including pulling and utilizing data from Google Analytics
· Ideally, you have agency experience and have directly communicated with or managed multiple clients, 10-20 projects at a time
Native Rank is a Denver-based digital marketing and SEO agency focused on helping small and medium businesses make an impact in their industry. We started out specializing in the home services industry and have now expanded to serve a wide variety of clients throughout the country, from health providers to law firms to environmental reclamation companies. Our approach to SEO is highly successful because we provide a fully digital solution and ensure that every piece of our client's digital story is consistent and effective, including site content, meta tags, and web design. Native Rank is a great place for passionate people looking to learn and develop a variety of marketing skills.
Eligibility for benefits after 90 days (Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Life Insurance).
Native Rank is a premier provider of digital marketing and advertising solutions with measurable results for local, national, enterprise, multi-locations, e-commerce, non-profits, agencies, marketing groups, and co-ops programs. We understand that SEO, SEM, PPC and all the other abbreviations combined do not answer the fundamental online problem facing companies today: how to affordably harness the power of the internet to engage actual customers! At Native Rank we know that to grow your business you must have a winning formula for success. Success for us is not inflated traffic flow or smoke and mirrors. Our mission is to be the premier digital marketing solution and search solution for our customers, and to pick the correct combination of solutions that deliver actual customers to our clients. We focus on relevancy and qualified traffic, not just keywords or positions. Native Rank’s solution implementation is one-of-a-kind, where we focus on the overall digital landscape and exposure of our client’s business. We customize our solutions for our clients so they can run their business and leave the digital marketing to us.
Native Rank started in early 2010 to solve the problem of businesses getting taking advantage of through bad data and poor results. Native Rank set out to fix these issues through analysis, strategy, optimization, data, reporting, transparency and education. Whether it comes to search engine optimization, paid advertising, website development, or reporting, we work with our clients to create their digital story, in order to increase their overall online visibility and digital exposure through measurable results. Native Rank believes that nothing is impossible and there is always a formula for success. Our team members are very competitive and they all want to see each of our clients surpass their competition.
Native Rank clients include small businesses, national companies, international companies, enterprise clients, franchises, multi-location, e-commerce, agencies, marketing groups, co-op programs, and non-profits. Our team prides itself in being able to work in any vertical to create success. At Native Rank we believe in educating our clients on their data, competitors, and measured results. With our real-time intelligence dashboard focused on transparency, visibility, conversions, and ROI, our clients are able to see and measure results that affect their businesses on a daily basis.
1055 Auraria parkway Denver Colorado 80204Denver, CO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.