Native Energy Solutions, LLC is seeking a Journeyman Electrician to join our team of established electrical contractors.
- Native Energy Solutions is an established electrical contractor with experience in the Permian, Bakken, and Oklahoma Basins.
- We are looking for a qualified candidate to lead and develop a team in Williston, ND.
- This job will be on a long rotation in North Dakota. Project based, 6-8 week shifts. Working 6 days a week.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- · Electrify various site process equipment such as Pump Jacks, LACT's, SWD skids, VRU's, Freshwater skids, SWD well equipment and pumps
- · Installation of PLC's to control locations
- · Both low voltage and 3 phase installations to energize the location
- · Traditional conduit, armored CLX cables
- · Primary service distribution and switch gear
- · Primary and secondary grounding on all facilities
- · Relays, controls, VFD's, controllers, instruments, wireless instruments
- · Connect temporary generation or primary service connection to local utility
- · Maintenance of existing wells, plants and equipment
Required Work Experience:
- · 3+ years electrical work
- · Journeyman's License
- · High School Diploma or equivalent
- · Top of Market Pay
- - Housing allowance
- · 100% Health Benefits Paid
- · 401K
- · Training for License Advancement
Job Type: Full-time