Service Order Dispatcher
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Working in a highly dynamic facilities maintenance environment in which we operate a broad range of maintenance management and support equipment. Your primary responsibility will be to support the end-to-end data management that underlies the overall facility maintenance plan and execution. This includes the utilization of our work order management software and the management of maintenance accounting and vendor activities. You would be expected to manage and open work orders, coordinate the accounting of vendors and their relationship with the organization, As part of the work order management duties, you would be expected to generate custom reports to monitor usage and cost, and to support the reconciliation between our operations reporting and our financial reporting.
Job Responsibilities: Administration of work order management software (Maximo) and open tickets, receive and process incoming work orders, reprioritize as needed. Build checklists and monitor work orders progress and statuses. Order parts and communicate with vendors. Obtain quotes and proposals from vendors. Track proposals and their progress. Develop daily/monthly work progress checklists. Update work order statuses and progress procedures. Ensure accurate financial tracking of work performed to correct accounts and assets. Understand and respond appropriately to basic to complex employee, vendor, and customer inquiries. Read, write, and communicate using English and Spanish language sufficient to perform job functions
What You Should Have: Strong organizational skills a must. Ability to pay close attention to detail. Strong computer skills. Logical thinker. Team player / works well with others. Experience in large maintenance facilities or equivalent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Properly track job records and prepare weekly notes
- Coordinate with vendors for scheduling and project status
- Generate reports, as requested
- Coordinate with customers with scheduling and project status
- Communicate with customers via phone and email
- Track work orders backlog PM's, and quoted work
- Perform audits on timesheets, parts orders, and open activities
- Billing and Invoice coordinating
- Maintains technician records of work hours, parts utilized, and work performed for site services.
- For both phone and web-based requests, communicates with the requester to determine scope of work and priority of the work to be performed.
- Assists the site staff in obtaining materials, tools, and equipment required to execute the requested work.
- Coordinate and schedule the use of outside service vendors to perform required work and ensure that they have proper access and authorization as per customer policies and procedures.
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) data to develop and prepare reports, graphs to track performance to goals, manage work order backlog, and track equipment history and repair costs. Use other software as needed to format reports for presentation.
- Responsible for creating issuing and tracking subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Coordinates and assists the Business Manager with account financials including receivables and payables.
- Assist with new hire on-boarding process.
- Train employees on the use of the CMMS tablet to obtain and update their work orders, comments, and time into the CMMS.
- Coordinate purchasing activities.
- Create weekly and monthly reports as needed and as directed by Business Manager including cost savings reports, work order summary and status reports and work order labor reports.
- Performs other job-related duties as requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Three (3) years' experience as Dispatcher, Service Coordinator Administrative Assistant, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Teams, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to apply basic to complex mathematical concepts such as adding, counting, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing to sufficiently handle job tasks.
- Preferred.3-5 years of experience working in a maintenance role including user or administrator of work order management software
Native Energy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, pregnancy, genetics, or any other legally-protected status.
Native Energy & TechnologyWhy Work Here?
Native Energy & Technology, Inc. is a family business with a strong commitment to maintaining a Work/Life balance.
Native Energy & Technology, Inc. is Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Women, veterans, and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Transportation and Storage