- Posted: over a month ago
- $24 to $27 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Provides support to our project manager and field employees working on facility maintenance projects. Tasks may change frequently in such a fast-paced environment. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs CMMs administration
- During normal Government working hours, develop and provide all necessary reports and database queries as requested by the COR within 4 hours (unless the COR agrees to a longer time frame).
- Enter data into the CMMS such as work time, completion time, notes, and other pertinent information
- CMMS reporting-
- Tracking all incoming work order requests
- Answer questions surrounding administrative tasks from area managers and service technicians.
- Communicate with subcontractors and vendors to schedule service orders and/or obtain updates on service orders.
- When requested by the Manager, verify employees and subcontractor service calls to ensure their performance is acceptable and take necessary steps to correction.
- Help create work schedules or direct day-to-day activities for clerical staff.
- Request service orders, cost proposals, and updates from vendors
- Monitoring and reporting/updating status of all projects performed by NET daily.
- Assist with credit card logs,
- Other duties as assigned.
· Drop each month's preventive maintenance (PM) activities
· Format a list of PMs for scheduling and provide it to the manager to fill in.
· Uploading returned PM schedules.
· Provide the government with next month’s schedule.
· Create task sheets for subcontractors to send along with the next month’s schedule.
· Maintain a log of service orders assigned to subcontractors and maintain a log of missing subcontractor documents, such as signature pages, certificates of insurance, and information forms.
· Creation of monthly WOs for each technician
· Move PMs to APPR at the beginning of each month.
· Auditing PMs for vendor reports
· Managing/Completing WO invoicing to ensure they are being processed on a timely basis.
· Auditing WOs that have been processed for invoicing.
· Auditing Subcontractor & Material invoice coding/processing
· Tracker/Maximo Auditing of WO completion progress
· Completion of weekly AP unapproved invoice report
· Monthly PM reporting for invoicing
· Managing government invoices for payment by credit card
· Auditing UTC PMs
· Asset Management - updating/tracking corrections and replacements.
· Tracking Asset add/drops/replacements.
· PM Management – confirming each operating asset has an active PM, updating schedules to improve efficiency.
· Job Plan entry/management-entering approved job plans, moving old ones to inactive ones.
· Misc. Reporting/Auditing as time allows or as requested.
· Daily Support of management, technicians, and admin
· Track emails for response to inquiries that often require multiple resends.
· Attend weekly government calls.
· Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, and copying to management.
- Access and use electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Perform data entry and scan documents.
· Other tasks as requested
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work on-site eight hours per day, Monday through Friday.
- Must be able to perform general office work in an indoor environment
- Ability to perform each bullet point task in the position summary
- Communicate effectively in a positive, professional manner with coworkers, clients, and visitors
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATION
- Must have at least two (2) years of recent experience (within the past 5 years) with CMMS systems
- Five years of CMMS experience
Additional Qualifying Factors
As a condition of employment may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and have acceptable reference and background check results.
Security Clearance Requirements
- It is mandatory that all Contractor personnel working onsite at federal facilities meet federal government security clearance standards. The Contractor shall submit security clearance information, for each employee, as required by current government identification card application procedures and future requirements as applicable.
- All employees must be authorized as acceptable by the contracting officer for the prime contract under which this employee is working.
Native Energy & Technology
BusinessView all jobs at Native Energy & Technology