Office Manager - Ft. Hood, TX
Native Energy & Technology Fort Hood, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Office Manager reports to the Contract Maintenance Manager and is responsible for providing managerial and administrative functions in support of the company’s operations. This involves overseeing the day-to-day activities of the office by carrying out duties such as providing adequate support to staff and ensuring the management of office equipment and supplies to ensure they are always available in good condition for use.
- Can create updates in the GFEBS database
- Work with CMMS program in putting together Service Orders and sending them up the chain.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized; correspondence are controlled; filing systems are designed; supply requisitions are reviewed and approved; and that clerical functions are carried out properly.
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office; ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way.
- Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance.
- Keep track of employees completed work assignments by using Excel and GFEBS.
- Verify employees sick and vacation hours when requests are submitted.
- Be the liaison between the local office and the corporate office.
- Execute necessary paperwork to subcontractors and then to the corporate office when a subcontractor wins a bid.
- Keep careful track of all Service Orders that are started and completed.
- Effectively track the monthly report to include completed service order amounts.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Current GFEBS qualification
- A current CAC Card
- Must be Highly Proficient in Excel as well as other Microsoft Office Programs
- 5+ years working in a related managerial setting.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Strong Skills for applying computers, reasoning analytically, managing projects, performing research, and managing records.
- Possession of diploma from High School.
- A valid driver’s license
- Experience working in a government facility
- Business Management degree
Additional Qualifying Factors
As a condition of employment, may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results.
Security Clearance Requirements
- It is mandatory that all Contractor personnel working onsite at federal facilities meet federal government security clearance standards. The Contractor shall submit security clearance information, for each employee, as required by current government identification card application procedures and future requirements as applicable.
- All employees must be authorized as acceptable under by the contracting officer for the prime contract under which this employee is working.
Native Energy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, pregnancy, genetics, or any other legally-protected status.
Native Energy & TechnologyWhy Work Here?
Native Energy & Technology, Inc. is a family business with a strong commitment to maintaining a Work/Life balance.
Native Energy & Technology, Inc. is Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Women, veterans, and minorities are encouraged to apply.
AddressFort Hood, TX