Federal contractor seeking building maintenance mechanics and HVAC workers to perform maintenance for buildings along the border. This position requires extensive local daily travel between job sites. Company vehicle is provided. Universal Certificate required, HVAC license a plus. This position requires a high-level security investigation for access to job sites. Among the things they look for include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Credit history
- Criminal background
- Motor vehicle records
- Extensive reference check with all previous employers in the past ten years
- Installs, services and repairs environmental-control systems.
- Connects motors, compressors, temperature controls, humidity controls and circulating ventilation fans to control panels and connects control panels to power source.
- Installs air and water filters in completed installation.
- Tests and maintains systems and performs necessary repairs.
- Performing other related maintenance tasks.
You can also fax the resume to 210-231-6098.
Native Energy & Technology
Why Work Here?Native Energy & Technology, Inc. is Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Women, veterans, and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Native Energy & Technology, Inc. is a family business with a strong commitment to maintaining a Work/Life balance.