- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Locksmith performs all locksmith duties in strict compliance with the security requirements of the ICE Krome facility. Must be able to work with a wide variety of employees and clients while adhering to job requirements.
- Provides timely and quality repairs of commercial grade washers and dryers, oven/stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, etc.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses problems, replaces or repairs parts, tests and makes adjustments to appliances and components
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care.
- Performing Preventive Maintenance on commercial grade washers and dryers, oven/stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers , microwaves, etc.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- EPA Certification (Preferred)
- Knowledge of basic electricity; amperage, voltage and resistance, and ability to read basic equipment schematics. Ability to understand, read, and utilize a multimeter.
- Researches and complies with all building codes and manufacturing requirements when performing work
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform installations, maintenance, and services
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
- Resolves issues
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Following instructions, both verbal and written.
- Read, understand, blueprints, wiring diagrams, and manufacture’s recommendations of equipment.
- Must be able to perform problem solving with attention to detail
- Safely operate hand tools, power-hand tools, and complete roof inspections required by assignments.
- Computer skills for record keeping in a computerized maintenance management systems
- Attend training as scheduled and/or required.
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- High School diploma/GED required
- AA degree in mechanical or electrical maintenance preferred
- Completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and appliance maintenance experience
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment.
- Ability to perform accurate repair of product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship.
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail, Sense of urgency in responsiveness
- Ability to Adapt to Workplace Environment & Organizational Change
- Must be reliable, dependable, punctual, maintain good attendance and conscientious about product performance
- Must complete all technician training elements within required time frames.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Knowledge of acceptable maintenance procedures and understanding of occupational safety and health regulations.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license with no major infractions.
- Reliable transportation to work.
- Experience working in a government facility
Additional Qualifying Factors
As a condition of employment, may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results.
Security Clearance Requirements
- It is mandatory that all Contractor personnel working onsite at federal facilities meet federal government security clearance standards. The Contractor shall submit security clearance information, for each employee, as required by current government identification card application procedures and future requirements as applicable.
- All employees must be authorized as acceptable under by the contracting officer for the prime contract under which this employee is working.
Native Energy & TechnologyWhy Work Here?
Native Energy & Technology, Inc. is a family business with a strong commitment to maintaining a Work/Life balance.
Native Energy & Technology, Inc. is Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Women, veterans, and minorities are encouraged to apply.