Assemble and perform soldering, and some wiring, of through-hole and surface mount components on printed circuit boards per instructions.
- Through-hole and surface mount experience required.
- Experienced soldering to IPC and Military standards (IPC-610 or J-STD-001 preferred)
- Able to read schematics, following diagrams, verbal and written instructions
- Strong SMT soldering skills, some wiring exp., and ability to solder through hole.
- Candidate will be required to pass a soldering test and have knowledge of electronic components. (Know the polarity of diodes etc.)
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Health Insurance
Nationwide Technical Resources Corp.