TEST OPERATOR - 2nd shift (Hours - 2pm to 10:30pm - Mon-Friday)
Position is temp to hire (after 5 months based on performance and attendance) Full benefits immediately after you transition to direct employment. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401K with match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
- Other non-specific tasks may be asked of the operator by their lead or assistant lead operator in support of production or facility management.
- Verify device count, device integrity and all traveler instructions.
- Confer with engineers, technicians, production personnel and others regarding test results and to resolve problems
- Operate test equipment requiring basic computer skills
- Follow step-by-step procedure while performing various duties such as frequency and/or voltage adjustment and observe meter reading to determine whether the item being tested meets minimum requirements specified in test procedure or test program
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In addition, individual must have the following abilities:
- Basic understanding of English and math.
- Ability to perform data entry and required written paperwork accurately and effectively.
- Ability to explicitly follow very specific directions and routines.
- Ability to reach, grasp and maintain control of items and material used to perform testing.
- Ability to utilize effective communication skills to achieve required results.
- Ability to move handlers and FTS equipment as needed around the test floor.
- Maintain departmental ISO procedures in support of recertification.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to use time management skills to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Semiconductor or related test experience preferred
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics, a plus.
This position requires access to technology, material, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible, you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Nationwide Technical Resources Corp.