Who you are: You are a professional, warm-hearted and proactive team player with great communication skills. You are passionate about creating and implementing procedures so that we can continue to grow without compromising our integrity or losing our mind...quality control.
RESPONSIBILITIES of this position include answering the telephone, scheduling clients, client education, implementing and abiding by office policies and procedures, and assisting with marketing projects. The focus of this position is on helping us to grow our team, as well as make the client and office experience memorable and exceptional.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills in person and over the phone.
- Warm and engaging personality.
- Understanding of cloud-based computer systems, or willingness to learn.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as a team member and leader.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Empathetic with patient needs and concerns.
- Ability to anticipate Provider needs in regard to patient treatment.
- Excellent product sales skills
Human resources and Business Development
Our Office Manager will lead people management: recruiting and hiring for open positions and training new employees, and providing continued team development, mentorship, coaching and counseling as needed.
- Work to recruit, hire, and onboard new team members
- Assist in creating and maintaining training manuals and employee handbooks
- Provide ongoing support and feedback to staff
- Organize and conduct team meetings and activities
- Research and implement ideas for growth.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Set and achieve financial and service-level goals.
Full training will be provided at every step of the way.