We’re looking for a Member Services Representative to assist those that are seeking information or assistance on various company programs. This person would be responsible for answering and redirecting phone calls, maintaining and updating the membership database, and processing membership applications. This is a highly dynamic role and we are seeking candidates that demonstrate a high level of professionalism, organization, attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality, diplomacy, and dependability.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as primary contact for those seeking information or assistance on various aspects of our company
- Make calls to interested parties seeking to join the company
- Maintain a detailed and accurate applicant database (address, phone, email, etc).
- Process applications and clarify all discrepancies daily.
- Prepare outgoing mail and retrieve incoming mail.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Self-motivated, self-starter with need for little direction
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service/relations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel and other MS Office products helpful