Recruiting and Security Access Coordinator
Nationwide Skilled Trades, Inc. Bremerton, WA
- Expired: November 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nationwide Skilled Trades has an opening for a Recruiting and Security Access Coordinator, for our client in Bremerton WA.
Nationwide Skilled Trades is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high performing talent who are passionate in what they do. Our employees are the driving force behind our success and reputation for providing top talent amongst skilled tradesmen and tradeswomen to the clients that we serve. Fundamental to our culture, is an unwavering commitment to ethics and values.
· The Recruiting and Security Access Coordinator position provides professional level support in the selection, hiring and onboarding of highly qualified personnel and administers security and badging process.
· Partnering with hiring managers, this position recruits and evaluates external and internal candidates, promotions, and internal transfers.
· The recruiter also ensures that the temporary labor resource needs are met utilizing authorized providers, ensuring qualified placements, while maintaining the corporate philosophy on the use of temporary labor resources.
· This position maintains a variety of industrial security and access information for employees, contractors, and subcontractors.
· Processes and protects Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and sensitive information within guidelines.
· Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively, listen, maintains confidentiality, speak professionally, prepare professional correspondence, and learn processes and procedures quickly.
· Well rounded knowledge of the ship repair, manufacturing or trade industry and the various positions and trades.
· Must display high integrity, ethical standards, and high emotional intelligence.
· About to process BAVR and PDOC Security Access requests
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Self-starter, ability to resolve issues and research solutions.
· Ability to learn, to understand, and to respond to internal customer needs.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and other internal computer programs.
· Excellent interviewing and general communications and writing skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
· Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
· Ability to Travel to site in the Pacific Northwest
· Typically has a BA/BS in a related field of study plus ONE (1) year directly related experience, or AA/AS plus four (2) years directly related experience, or four (4) years’ directly related experience in human resources or recruiting, Shipyard or Trade recruiting and security access experience preferred.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT Sarah @ 360627-7201
Nationwide Skilled Trades is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected by law.
"Consider it Done" with Nationwide Skilled Trades! Nationwide Skilled Trades has over 31 years+ of experience serving the Shipyard, Construction and Light Industrial industry nationwide and are experts in recruiting, testing, and training our employees. We provide staffing and management support for a wide variety of projects across the nation.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Recruiting: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Nationwide Skilled Trades, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Nationwide Skilled Trades, Inc.