Nationwide Power is looking for the next critical power field service professional in the Syracuse, NY area.
Who is Nationwide Power, and what do we do?
Nationwide Power is a unique national service provider of critical power systems. What makes us unique? We are not the manufacturer…and we are also not the cheapest, or low price leader in what we do. We are the critical power partner to our customer!
We pride ourselves on being the best, not the biggest…and our team of critical power professionals possess an average of 22 years combined military and industry experience, which helps demonstrate our commitment to quality to our national customer base of over 14,000 satisfied customers that currently report a 98.7% satisfaction rating.
Our professional field service staff not only maintains such critical infrastructure components as Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), Power Distribution Units (PDU), Rectifiers, Inverters and Batteries, but we also take pride in managing our customers.
Maintaining equipment and managing customers. How do we do this?
Preventive Maintenance Inspections managed by our internal service management team.
Varying service contract offerings available, which can include Full Service response and parts coverage.
Technical Support with established escalation protocols
Localized field service representation
57,000 sq. ft. warehouse with parts, technical and back-office support
Managing Customer Expectations
Provide professional and technically credentialed field service professionals
Provide industry leading Safety qualified field service professionals
Provide prompt field service reporting
Maintain timely Mean-Time-To-Repair (MTTR)
Provide Customer Training
What do we expect from our next professional candidate?
- Place a high value on customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Possess a minimum of 3-5 years of electrical or electronics experience working on critical power systems, switchgear or DC Plant equipment.
- Willing and able to attend formal technical training, and show proficiency in newly acquired skills needed to maintain critical power equipment. Classroom training conducted at the corporate office Education & Training Center in Las Vegas.
- Have and maintain a valid state/government issued Driver’s License.
- Maintain 24/7/365 availability to meet the needs of our customers.