We are seeking an HR Manager/Recruiter to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter who works well in a fast paced environment. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization. The generalist must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the business needs.
Full cycle recruiting experience.
4-6 years hiring insides sale reps, customer service, and management positions.
Must utilize company budget and implement new candidate sources.
Source resumes, pre-screen, phone interview, and conduct onsite interviews.
Maintain recruiting metrics to show hiring rate, turnover, retention, etc.
Must be able to recruit talent for each department.
Work with each department managers to update and edit job descriptions.
Maintain all job postings online.
On-board new employees
Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Organize open enrollment and maintain employee benefit database
- Maintains and processes all Unemployment Notices of Entitlement and potential charges in a timely, efficient manner. Attends unemployment hearings when necessary
- Ensures compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; periodically audits Forms I-9
- 5 to 7 years previous experience in Human Resources and recruiting
- Previous Call Center Generalist and/or recruiting experience is a plus
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills