Digital Marketing Specialist II Social Media
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nationwide Marketing Group works on behalf of thousands of Independent appliance, furniture, bedding, electronics, specialty electronics, custom installation and rent-to-own dealers, helping them grow their businesses and thrive on their own terms. With more than 5,000 Members operating some 14,000 storefronts, Nationwide Marketing Group is the largest buying, marketing and business support organization of its kind, representing billions in combined annual sales across the membership. For 50 years, the organization has remained committed to the Independent channel, empowering Members with the scale, sophistication and efficiencies they need to compete while delivering the unmatched business intelligence, tools and resources required to win in an ever-changing business environment. To learn more, visit our website at nationwidegroup.org or Nationwide Marketing Group LinkedIn
Job Location: Open to US Remote Candidates
The Digital Marketing Specialist II (Social Media) will be responsible for managing and supporting organic and paid social strategies for NMG’s retail customers. The position requires managing specific key accounts and implementing leading digital technologies.
- Independently develop media plans aligned with strategic client goals
- Proactively make campaign optimization and strategy recommendations to improve ROAS based on analysis of performance metrics and results
- Analyze and communicate insights to clients based on campaign reports
- Follow up with supporting specialists on monthly calls.
- Develop budgets and SOWs for client projects in conjunction with the other members of the team
- Check all client services and media billing for accuracy and review against estimate(s)
- Lead client proposals and new business pitches for social media programs
- Develop campaign budgets and recommended project scopes in collaboration with project manager, design team and website team.
- Oversee implementation, optimization, and support for client campaigns
- Lead the presentation of campaign results and actions taken to successfully manage campaigns
- Prioritize tasks and manage time appropriately to meet inflexible deadlines
- Proactively research ways to expand upon current social media program
- Be the primary SME for all things social media
- Bachelors in Marketing or related digital marketing course
- Minimum 2 years of experience with paid and organic Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, preferably in an agency setting
- Experience with TikTok, Snapchat, Nextdoor, and Reddit a plus
- Ability to create strategic briefs and media plans without supervision
- Ability to travel an average of 4 times per year
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be comfortable working with remote clients
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and be adaptable to change
- Understanding of reporting and tracking methods for digital marketing media
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Must be detail-oriented
- Work well in a team environment
- Must be able to think critically and logically.
- Must be proactive and have a continuous learning mindset.
- Passion for all things digital and eagerness to learn
- Genuine interest in internet trends and staying on top of digital platform updates
Must be able to read, write, and communicate both verbally and in written form to express and exchange ideas. While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to access all components of the workstation and other office equipment. Frequent typing, writing, bending, and twisting. Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
General office environment with moderate noise. This position is mostly sedentary, involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. A busy environment with many unscheduled interruptions. Frequent computer use at workstation for extended periods of time. Public contact position requiring appropriate business apparel.
Why you want to work with NMG:
Nationwide Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. We believe that the future of our organization depends on building a diverse, representative, and inclusive team. We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. Should you need any reasonable accommodations through the interview process, please let us know.
- Competitive base pay and performance bonus, dependent on role.
- Medical, Dental, Vision with $0 cost Employee Only coverage options
- Employer Paid Basic Life/AD&D
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- MetLife supplemental insurance benefit options
- Matching 401K with 100% vesting
- Open PTO Policy, Paid Holidays, Paid Maternity/Paternity to help you balance work and personal life
- Business casual work environment
- Discounts Program on Electronics, Cells Phones, Health & Wellness, Travel, Entertainment, Home & Auto, Pet Insurance and more!
Nationwide Marketing Group LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Nationwide Marketing Group LLC
Get fresh Nationwide Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.